Windows 10: Microsoft account problem message

Discus and support Microsoft account problem message in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi , We need to fix your Microsoft account. I keep getting this message.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertLorenzato, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Microsoft account problem message

Hi ,

We need to fix your Microsoft account. I keep getting this message.

:)

RobertLorenzato, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Microsoft Account sign in problem

Hello Sebastian,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• During when are you getting this error message?
    • Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your account prior to this?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow these steps and check if this will help you in resolving the error message:

• Press Windows key + R and type services.msc.
    • Right-click Microsoft Account Sign-in assistant and choose
      Properties
    • In Startup type, choose Automatic then click
      OK.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Microsoft account problem message

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft account problem message

1. Microsoft account problem message - Similar Threads - Microsoft account problem

2. "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message: Every other login I get this message. It tells me to go to Shared experiences to "fix it." How do I get rid of this message for good? After I input my pin again, it then will say "all accounts are working correctly," and everything is working fine after that. How do I get rid...
  3. "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message: Every other login I get this message. It tells me to go to Shared experiences to "fix it." How do I get rid of this message for good? After I input my pin again, it then will say "all accounts are working correctly," and everything is working fine after that. How do I get rid...
  4. "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Microsoft Account Problem" Message. "We Need to fix your Microsoft Accounts"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Microsoft Account Problem" Message. "We Need to fix your Microsoft Accounts": This message appears almost at every login, usually after I first enter my pin. It also tells me to go to Shared Experiences. There it says that "Some of your accounts require attention." I click "Fix now" and then I have to enter my pin again. I enter my pin and then it says...
  6. "There is a problem with your Microsoft account" message

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "There is a problem with your Microsoft account" message: This is a tangly issue for me. Earlier this week, when I signed in to my work computer, there was a message saying: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. It's a legitimate Microsoft message; you can find...
  7. Account problem message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account problem message: Please tell me what this is and how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-problem-message/464b8f87-3740-4173-a27e-efc827736c5f
  8. Message Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Message Microsoft account: So about one times a week I receive the message "Your microsoft account needs attention". I can coreect this by filling in my password and it's ok. What's the problem here, because i do not make any changes in my account. Thanks Antoon...
  9. Problem with account message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with account message: I know longer have access to my school account but continue to receive messages stating I have a problem with my school account. How can I fix this problem when I can't access the account?...
  10. Microsoft account problem pop-up message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account problem pop-up message: I just logged onto my laptop I have windows 10. I had a pop-up message saying Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your microsoft account. (Most likely your password changed). select here to fix it in shared experiences settings. I do not know if this is a scam or it...