Windows 10: Microsoft account problem notification but i never changed the password

Discus and support Microsoft account problem notification but i never changed the password in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This keeps appearing when I open my pc yet I never changed the password and I don t think anyone logged in besides me. Could I be hacked or is this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bstoica9904, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Microsoft account problem notification but i never changed the password

This keeps appearing when I open my pc yet I never changed the password and I don t think anyone logged in besides me. Could I be hacked or is this just a glitch?

submitted by /u/bstoica9904
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bstoica9904, Oct 28, 2020

2. account password change

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Which version of Windows 10 is currently installed in your computer?

2. Are you using a Microsoft Account to log into your computer?

To open System Properties and check the version of Windows, follow the steps below:

1. Open Run Command (Windows button+R).

2. In the dialog box type control system and hit enter.

If you are using a Microsoft Account to log into your system and you are unable to change the password, then I would suggest that you sign in online and change your password. Follow the steps below to do so.

• 1. Click on the link below to open the Microsoft site, and then select
      Security & privacy.
    Microsoft account | Sign In or Create Your Account Today – Microsoft

• Select Change password.

• Enter your current password, then the new password you want, then enter the new password again.

• Select Save.
    Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    forgot then changed Microsoft account password

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Try disconnecting the cable from the Internet:
      • If there is a Wi-Fi icon on the sign-in screen, click it and go to Airplane mode.
      • If there is a wired connection, disconnect the wire.
      • If sign-in is successful, let us know in the comments!
      • Also, we can then change to a local account, restart, and re-connect to the MSA.
      • If this works, please let us know!
    2. Try sign-in on another device (phone or PC) via the
    https://account.microsoft.com
    page.

• If the sign-in is unsuccessful, stop and handle it like any other password issue.
    • If sign-in is successful there, don’t try resetting/changing the password, continue to the next step.
    3. Try using the On-Screen Keyboard to sign in on the PC.

4. If that fails, make sure the PC is connected to the Internet (the connection icon should be visible in the lower right).

Thank you.

Arul_D, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Microsoft account problem notification but i never changed the password

Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft account problem notification but i never changed the password

1. Microsoft account problem notification but i never changed the password - Similar Threads - Microsoft account problem

2. Microsoft Account password is never accepted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account password is never accepted: I have a problem with my Microsoft account: The correct password is never recognized. The Windows operating system keeps telling me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account. When I go to Settings, and click “Fix”, it asks me to log-in to my Microsoft account. When...
  3. Microsoft Account password is never accepted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account password is never accepted: I have a problem with my Microsoft account: The correct password is never recognized. The Windows operating system keeps telling me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account. When I go to Settings, and click “Fix”, it asks me to log-in to my Microsoft account. When...
  4. Microsoft Account password is never accepted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. "Microsoft account problem" notification

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Microsoft account problem" notification: From my computer 21 Nov 2020 [ATTACH] The next three images are from www.tenforums.com [ATTACH] from tenforums.com 10 Jun 2019 [ATTACH] from tenforums.com 13 Mar 2020 [ATTACH] from tenforums.com 16 Jul 2019 Question: When is Microsoft going to fix what is...
  6. Notification "Microsoft Account Problem"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notification "Microsoft Account Problem": Recently I have made a number of password changes in a failed effort to recover my Skype account. I now have a password that works for my Microsoft Account and my Microsoft Community however I keep getting a notification that reads: "Microsoft Account Problem, We need to fix...
  7. Microsoft account problem notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account problem notification: I don't know why I keep getting this message. I have tried all the suggestions online and none of them have worked. So I am about ready to get rid of both of my microsoft accounts and go with someone else. This is a problem because I am obviously not the only person having...
  8. Microsoft Account Problem Notification

Microsoft Account Problem Notification: Hello. The latest windows update was installed on my computer over the weekend. All of the sudden I get the "Microsoft Account Problem Notification" and I have to sign in, give password, then press fixed, and everything is fine. I have to do this periodically when my...
  9. I am told I have to change my Microsoft password on account with password set to never expire

I am told I have to change my Microsoft password on account with password set to never expire: I am getting a popup message in the lower righthand corner saying to press control alt delete to change my password now within the next three days. I am the administrator on a one-user non-domain non-network except internet connected machine. I have my account set up as...
  10. Changing Password for Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing Password for Microsoft account: I want to change my Microsoft account password and have been given a code to do so. However, when I go to sign in options in settings, I am repeatedly told something went wrong and to try again later. Later never comes, of course 74117