Windows 10: Microsoft Account Problem - Notification Center Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Microsoft Account Problem - Notification Center Windows 10 Pro in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Every 3rd or 4th time I restart my laptop I get the notification shown below. - I have not changed my Microsoft Live password or any other Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mark_Foster, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Microsoft Account Problem - Notification Center Windows 10 Pro

Every 3rd or 4th time I restart my laptop I get the notification shown below.

- I have not changed my Microsoft Live password or any other Microsoft Passwords.

- I use Outlook / OneDrive / and Windows 10 PRO

- Additional devices are: iPad and iPhone, both running current versions of Outlook IOS app.

Microsoft Account Problem - Notification Center Windows 10 Pro 8c2f4ef6-7d24-487b-a21e-d209d73717d6?upload=true.jpg

If I go into settings, I see the error under account shown below:

I take no other action other than pressing the "Fix Now" button and verifying my identity to the finger print reader.

- Why is does this continue to happen? It seems unnecessary and is highly annoying!!

Microsoft Account Problem - Notification Center Windows 10 Pro 1cb70f6d-a04b-4a2b-87e0-76344cd0e6a2?upload=true.jpg

Microsoft Account Problem - Notification Center Windows 10 Pro fbb0eaac-e636-487e-9add-96df8acfc24f?upload=true.jpg

Microsoft Account Problem - Notification Center Windows 10 Pro 4738a8a9-b93d-4fb3-a07b-8734d0564006?upload=true.jpg

:)

Mark_Foster, Mar 21, 2021

2. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: Change notification settings in Windows 10

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Windows 10 1809 Pro x64 Action Center notifications are not working. It's showing number of notifications but when i click on it. It's blank.

Hello MR. K2,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Issue 1: Action center notifications getting stuck is due to few corrupted files, so creating a new user profile is one of the solution and also our Research team is actively working on this issue. Once when the corrupted files are located,
    will let our customers know about it.

I would suggest you to follow the article
    click here
    which will help you to fix action center. Turn OFF all the notifications and turn it ON back.

Issue 2: Regarding the Microsoft Store error (0x00000194), kindly follow the below steps.

Step 1: Sign out of Microsoft Store and change the name in your Microsoft account, later sign in back to Store and check if the issue persists.

To change the name in your Microsoft account follow the below steps:

• Go to account.microsoft.com/profile/edit-name and log in with your Microsoft account.
    • Modify your Last name temporarily. For example, if your last name is Bell, change it to B.
    • Save your changes.

Step 2: Run Store App Troubleshooter.

Step 3: Check your time and date settings.

•Make sure that Set time automatically and Set time zone automatically is turned ON.

Hope it helps.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Microsoft Account Problem - Notification Center Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 Notification in Action Center

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Are you able connected to internet?
    • Are you able to login to your Microsoft account automatically?

I suggest you to check if the Mail notifications are set to on in your system. Follow the steps provided below to set Mail notification on.

• In search box, type Notification.
    • Click on Notification & action settings.
    • Under show notification for these app.
    • Check if the Mail app notification is on.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Account Problem - Notification Center Windows 10 Pro

1. Microsoft Account Problem - Notification Center Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Problem

2. Action Center problem with notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center problem with notifications: When I opened the action center, I used to get one or two notifications, usually headlines about recent news. I would then click the headline and be brought to a page with the full story. For more than the last two weeks, when I click the text, I get something like the...
  3. Action Center problem with notifications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action Center problem with notifications: When I opened the action center, I used to get one or two notifications, usually headlines about recent news. I would then click the headline and be brought to a page with the full story. For more than the last two weeks, when I click the text, I get something like the...
  4. "Microsoft account problem" notification

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Microsoft account problem" notification: From my computer 21 Nov 2020 [ATTACH] The next three images are from www.tenforums.com [ATTACH] from tenforums.com 10 Jun 2019 [ATTACH] from tenforums.com 13 Mar 2020 [ATTACH] from tenforums.com 16 Jul 2019 Question: When is Microsoft going to fix what is...
  5. Notification "Microsoft Account Problem"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notification "Microsoft Account Problem": Recently I have made a number of password changes in a failed effort to recover my Skype account. I now have a password that works for my Microsoft Account and my Microsoft Community however I keep getting a notification that reads: "Microsoft Account Problem, We need to fix...
  6. Microsoft account problem notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account problem notification: I don't know why I keep getting this message. I have tried all the suggestions online and none of them have worked. So I am about ready to get rid of both of my microsoft accounts and go with someone else. This is a problem because I am obviously not the only person having...
  7. Microsoft Account Problem Notification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Problem Notification: Hello. The latest windows update was installed on my computer over the weekend. All of the sudden I get the "Microsoft Account Problem Notification" and I have to sign in, give password, then press fixed, and everything is fine. I have to do this periodically when my...
  8. Problem notifications on the side notification center

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem notifications on the side notification center: Hi everyone, in practice when I get a notification of any application on the sidebar on Windows 10 and I press on the notification itself no longer opens the program, which I did before with the previous version of Windows, I have the 1903. How do I solve? 140240
  9. Problem with Notifications in Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Notifications in Action Center: I am having a weird issue with notifications for the Action Center. It will work correctly for a while after a reboot (i.e. the icon will change to white with black lines and the proper number of notifications will show up) and then after a while (still not sure what...
  10. Windows 10 notification center problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 notification center problems: Hi. I really like windows 10 aside from a couple of really annoying glitches, as common in any windows experience I guess. Windows 10 notification center sometimes works like a charm for me, sometimes I don't get any notifications. Namely facebook messages...