Windows 10: Microsoft Account problem notification repeating itself

Discus and support Microsoft Account problem notification repeating itself in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; A few weeks ago, I had a Microsoft Account problem notification and I did what was asked when I opened the Settings > System > Shared Experiences > Fix... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by scopio, Jul 16, 2019.

1. scopio Win User

Microsoft Account problem notification repeating itself

A few weeks ago, I had a Microsoft Account problem notification and I did what was asked when I opened the Settings > System > Shared Experiences > Fix now. I got the notification a couple of times even after hitting Fix now.

Microsoft Account problem notification repeating itself [​IMG]

This is how my settings are now

This is how my brother's settings are now and even though he hits the Fix now button the issue returns after a few days.I have not received the notification for a couple of weeks, but my brother seems to be having the same issue even after hitting the Fix now button.
    Has anyone had this issue too? And what and how to solve it?

:)

scopio, Jul 16, 2019

2. Repeated Notifications

Hi David,

I realize that you get repeated notification pop up on your Windows 10 pc. I will try to help you with this issue.

Some problems can be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select Sign out. Once you’ve signed out, sign back in to your account.

Follow these steps to check if that helps:

• Press “Windows key + I” to get the Settings screen.

• Click on “System” and click on “Notifications & Actions”.

Make necessary changes under “Show notifications from these apps” to check if that helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 16, 2019
  3. repeating notification "you need to fix your microsoft account"

I have never actually used the store before, but tried it just now as per your suggestion. I am always signed into my microsoft account, and could see my avatar/profile picture at the top of the store indicating I still was. Upon opening the store, the same window as before saying 'Please wait' flickers in and out of existence, before stopping at 4 or 5 attempts. I tried to install a free app but was greeted with the message below.

I've tried a few of the suggested fixes for this I found online, including resetting the windows store cache, re-registering all the apps, running the microsoft store diagnostic tool, adding my birthday to my profile (it was already there), but to no avail.

After trying these things I came across another suggestion, to sign out of the store, attempt to install an app, and sign back in when prompted. This gave the following error.

whitebloodcell, Jul 16, 2019
  4. ddelo Win User

repeating notification "you need to fix your microsoft account"

Please take a look at this post. It has fixed the problem for me.
    repeating notification - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

Dimitri

ddelo, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account problem notification repeating itself - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account problem

2. Microsoft Account Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Problem: I am getting the following message when I switch my laptop on - "We need to fix your Microsoft account (your password has probably been changed) Select here to fix it in the shared experiences settings." I am suspicious of this simply because my password has not been...
  3. Microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account problem: On start-up, I am getting a message stating that there is a problem with my Microsoft account. When I go to Shared Experiences to fix it, the message is always that there is no problem with my account. Yet on the next start-up, the problem message appears again. Does anyone...
  4. Microsoft Account Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Problem: I changed my email on my account a few months ago and now I keep getting the Microsoft account problem notification. Every time I try to fix it when I enter my password and user name it states that something went wrong and that I need to try again. Also my account still...
  5. Microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account problem: I purchased brand new laptop from Dell.com, it came with pre installed Windows 10 home edition. There is notification "Microsoft account problem". I click on it. It takes me to "Shared experiences" screen. I click "fix now" button. it opens "Please reenter your password"...
  6. microsoft account problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft account problem: My problem is I want to change this email in my microsoft account because I want to delete that microsoft account(pls see attached file) and into a completely new email microsoft account. But my computer 'Acer XC - 603' is under Devices and I do not know how to transfer that...
  7. repeating notification "you need to fix your microsoft account"

repeating notification "you need to fix your microsoft account": My computer is endlessly giving me the message "you need to fix your microsoft account for apps on your devices to be able to launch apps and continue experiences on this device" I have clicked on it and it takes me to the "Change privacy options" settings page. The only...
  8. Microsoft Account Problem

Microsoft Account Problem: Anytime I try to use Cortana or anything else that requires the Microsoft Account it keeps looping back to the sign in button. Will not let me get anywhere to put in username or password. 14941
  9. Microsoft account problems

Microsoft account problems: A friend of mine cannot access his Microsoft account because he has changed his internet provider and has a new address. Each time he tries, he is asked to log in with the extinct email address. There must be an easy way round this as this is not uncommon. 99970
  10. Microphone input endlessly repeats itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone input endlessly repeats itself: I recently switched from a USB gaming headset to a V-MODA BoomPro microphone, which uses a 3.5mm jack. When using VoIP, I've noticed that everything that's input via the mic will endlessly repeat over itself - for instance, if I say one "Hello" into the mic, it'll constantly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft account problem repeated