Windows 10: Microsoft Account Problem - Shared Experience Doesn't Fix It

Discus and support Microsoft Account Problem - Shared Experience Doesn't Fix It in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can't get the stupid popup to go away no matter what crackpot advice I follow, even from microsoft itself. Fix the bug, I cannot use a local account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FMITA1, Apr 12, 2020.

1. FMITA1 Win User

Microsoft Account Problem - Shared Experience Doesn't Fix It

Can't get the stupid popup to go away no matter what crackpot advice I follow, even from microsoft itself.

Fix the bug, I cannot use a local account otherwise I am unable to do anything without having to log back in to the microsoft acount adding anything, apps, games nothing unless I log back in which defeats the entire purpose of making a local account to deal with the popup, nothing is wrong with account, bug needs fixed.

Bug needs fixed microsoft, this is bull. It pops up repeatedly during the day even with shared experiences axed off.

:)

FMITA1, Apr 12, 2020

2. Microsoft Account Problem - Shared Experiences Error

Roughly every time I boot up my machine, I get a windows pop-up that there is a Microsoft Account Problem and that "we need to fix your account (most likely your password changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings."

When I click to fix the issue, it usually asks me for my password and then says my accounts are fine. The next time that I reboot though, the same pop-up occurs.

Reading the forums, I haven't found anything that permanently fixes this issue. I've tried:

1. The Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistance program seems to delay this pop-up for a few reboots before it starts occurring again

2. I have turned off "Nearby sharing" and "Share across devices" in the Shared Experiences settings

3. I only have one account listed in my shared experiences accounts.. nothing out of the ordinary

Appreciate any help that can be given here.

jcaliforniar1, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Shared Experiences

Hi,

Shared Experiences allow you to start a task on one device and finish it on another, or easily set up a remote control or other companion apps on a smartphone. If you don’t want to use the feature, we suggest that you disable it. Kindly follow these steps
    below:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
    • Enable it then restart your computer.
    • Go again to Shared Experiences in Settings app, and disable it completely.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 12, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Account Problem - Shared Experience Doesn't Fix It [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account Problem - Shared Experience Doesn't Fix It - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Problem

2. Shared Account Experiences Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Account Experiences Error: Hello! I hope you are having a nice day.So when I booted up my pc, I got the Shared Experiences error and it took me to the Shared Experiences page for some reason.It hasn't happened before and when I clicked Fix Now it said I needed to add a phone number.Has there been any...
  3. Cannot Clear "Fix Your Account" In Shared Experiences

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Clear "Fix Your Account" In Shared Experiences: I have a high-level user who continually gets prompts that there's something wrong with his account and it needs to be fixed. The "Fix your account" prompt is always present under "Shared experiences". He has a full Office 365 E-3 license, but I've also noticed that he has...
  4. Work or school account problem - No 'Fix Now' button in Shared Experience Settings AND...

Work or school account problem - No 'Fix Now' button in Shared Experience Settings AND...: Notes on issue:Notification pops-up daily.In Shared Experiences, I do not have a FIX NOW button -- it says all accounts are working correctly. I have sharing disabled here as well.For good measure I have signed out/disconnected from my work/school account and signed back but...
  5. Shared Experiences Account Error

Shared Experiences Account Error: I am getting a message that says there is an issue with my shared experiences that needs to be fixed. [ATTACH] I click it it brings me here. [ATTACH] I click the fix now and then this... [ATTACH] This screen blinks in and out going back to the blank one above......
  6. Problem with "Shared Experiences"

Problem with "Shared Experiences": This was posted in an incorrect forum previously. My apologies--here it is where it should be. ***************** Hello! For a couple of years, this shows up in the lower right hand of the screen: Microsoft account problem We need to fix your Microsoft account most...
  7. Problems with my Microsoft Account - "go to Shared Experiences". Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with my Microsoft Account - "go to Shared Experiences". Windows 10: When I powered up earlier this message was in my Notifications: [ATTACH] I followed the instructions and was taken to Shared Experiences. It told me to sign into my Microsoft Account and asked for my PIN number. I entered it slowly & correctly to ensure that I entered the...
  8. Microsoft Account Problem - Shared Experiences Error

Microsoft Account Problem - Shared Experiences Error: Roughly every time I boot up my machine, I get a windows pop-up that there is a Microsoft Account Problem and that "we need to fix your account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings." When I click to fix the issue, it...
  9. Shared Experiences - Work and School accounts need to be fixed

Shared Experiences - Work and School accounts need to be fixed: Hi there, I have looked at numerous threads on this topic and none of the fixes suggested has worked. Every now and then as in every second day when I flash up my computer and start working, I get the shared experiences error message about my Work and School accounts...
  10. What is Microsoft account needed to be fixed with setting of shared experience

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is Microsoft account needed to be fixed with setting of shared experience: I got this message on computer (translation from Japanese) "Problem with Microsoft account, you need to fix your Microsoft account, please correct it with setting of shared experience". What it is and is it real or spam? If it is real then what I am suppose to do? Thank...