Windows 10: "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message

Discus and support "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every other login I get this message. It tells me to go to Shared experiences to "fix it." How do I get rid of this message for good? After I input my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CanineMetal55, Jan 27, 2022.

1. "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message

Every other login I get this message. It tells me to go to Shared experiences to "fix it." How do I get rid of this message for good? After I input my pin again, it then will say "all accounts are working correctly," and everything is working fine after that. How do I get rid of this message so that it never appears again?

:)

CanineMetal55, Jan 27, 2022
  2. asus2016 Win User

"There is a problem with your Microsoft account" message

I followed the steps and am now getting a message from the "Shared Experiences" setting that "All accounts are working correctly." Thanks.

asus2016, Jan 27, 2022
  3. Mindweaver, Jan 27, 2022
  4. silkstone Win User

"Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message

Windows 8 with 2 Microsoft accounts?

I was thinking of doing that, but it will be a PITA setting everything up on the 2nd account again. I might go that way and just spend the time getting the account in order.

The problem is, I would need to switch at the start of every day. Extra reset and waiting for the settings to be applied etc. Also, I'm not sure whether one drive would be maintained after switching back to a local account. I wouldn't want to have to re-sync every time I logged in. I may have to do some testing to see if onedrive is maintained after switching back to a local account.

silkstone, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

"Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message

1. "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message - Similar Threads - Microsoft account problem

2. "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message: Every other login I get this message. It tells me to go to Shared experiences to "fix it." How do I get rid of this message for good? After I input my pin again, it then will say "all accounts are working correctly," and everything is working fine after that. How do I get rid...
  3. "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message: Every other login I get this message. It tells me to go to Shared experiences to "fix it." How do I get rid of this message for good? After I input my pin again, it then will say "all accounts are working correctly," and everything is working fine after that. How do I get rid...
  4. we need to fix your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we need to fix your Microsoft account: I used to get this notification on Windows 10 - We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely you password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings. - It used to get fixed by entering my pin to the "fix now" button, and would only recur on a reboot.I...
  5. we need to fix your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we need to fix your Microsoft account: I used to get this notification on Windows 10 - We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely you password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings. - It used to get fixed by entering my pin to the "fix now" button, and would only recur on a reboot.I...
  6. "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your microsoft account. Most likely your...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your microsoft account. Most likely your...: Has anyone been able to find an answer to this continual very annoying problem yet ? My desktop system is totally hardwired. I have never used WiFi. The enabling device & software are removed. The windows shared settings are all turned off. I do not share my Desktop with...
  7. "Microsoft Account Problem" Message. "We Need to fix your Microsoft Accounts"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Microsoft Account Problem" Message. "We Need to fix your Microsoft Accounts": This message appears almost at every login, usually after I first enter my pin. It also tells me to go to Shared Experiences. There it says that "Some of your accounts require attention." I click "Fix now" and then I have to enter my pin again. I enter my pin and then it says...
  8. "We need to fix your Microsoft account"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "We need to fix your Microsoft account"?: Every time I have been logged out like a router reset, I get this passive-aggressive "We need to fix your Microsoft account" message, every time I restart. I want that pestering to stop. And yes, I have long snce disabled "shared experienced" and such. It simply happens...
  9. We need to fix your Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    We need to fix your Microsoft Account: I have the following message come up on a day-day basis and the Microsoft Help desk or engineers seem unable to cure it. Can anyone help? Message reads "We need to fix your Microsoft Account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix in shared experiences...
  10. Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you go on to sign-in with your Microsoft account, Windows 10, sometimes throws up an error message reading – Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account on Windows. There appears to be no specific reason [...] This post...