Windows 10: microsoft account problem,we need to fix your microsoft accountmost likely your password...

Discus and support microsoft account problem,we need to fix your microsoft accountmost likely your password... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; WHAT IS THIS ?Why are they asking for my email password ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarriettSmith1, Jun 27, 2020.

1. microsoft account problem,we need to fix your microsoft accountmost likely your password...

WHAT IS THIS ?Why are they asking for my email password ?

:)

HarriettSmith1, Jun 27, 2020

2. We need to fix your [non-extant] Microsoft account

The following notification pops up every time I log in: "We need to fix your Microsoft account (most likely your password has changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings."

When I click on the link, a defunct account appears. This account was deleted so many years ago I forgot about it, so there is no fixing it. This is obviously not my actual Microsoft account which works just fine.

Any suggestions on getting the erroneous notification to cease?

SteveStevensonUSA, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Kris Ver Win User
    What means "We need to fix your Microsoft account"??

Hi,

We would like to ask for more information about your concern so we could provide a proper resolution. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you also using your Microsoft account from a different machine?
    • Since when have you been experiencing this issue? Were there any changes made on your account prior to this?

Since the affected machine is dedicated to offline activities, we suggest that you switch your user profile to a local user account. To do this:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Your account.
    • Look for a link labeled “Sign in with a local account instead” and click it.
    • You will be required to enter your password again for account confirmation. Then, click
      Next.
    • You will now create a new local username and password. Then, click
      Next.
    • Lastly, a confirmation of the process and a reminder that changes will only affect the local login and not your Microsoft account. Click
      Sign out and finish.

We look forward to your response.

Kris Ver, Jun 27, 2020
  4. microsoft account problem,we need to fix your microsoft accountmost likely your password...

We need to fix your Microsoft Account

Dear Andrew

i have done as you have suggested and we will see if that works.

Do you know what these Microsoft awards Are?

I do not like to be treated as a child by the supercilious Microsoft gang;I am too old to start getting getting gold stars…………

Regards

Graham

Graham Blackburn, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

microsoft account problem,we need to fix your microsoft accountmost likely your password...

1. microsoft account problem,we need to fix your microsoft accountmost likely your password... - Similar Threads - microsoft account problem

2. "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your Microsoft account" message: Every other login I get this message. It tells me to go to Shared experiences to "fix it." How do I get rid of this message for good? After I input my pin again, it then will say "all accounts are working correctly," and everything is working fine after that. How do I get rid...
  3. we need to fix your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we need to fix your Microsoft account: I used to get this notification on Windows 10 - We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely you password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings. - It used to get fixed by entering my pin to the "fix now" button, and would only recur on a reboot.I...
  4. we need to fix your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we need to fix your Microsoft account: I used to get this notification on Windows 10 - We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely you password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings. - It used to get fixed by entering my pin to the "fix now" button, and would only recur on a reboot.I...
  5. "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your microsoft account. Most likely your...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your microsoft account. Most likely your...: Has anyone been able to find an answer to this continual very annoying problem yet ? My desktop system is totally hardwired. I have never used WiFi. The enabling device & software are removed. The windows shared settings are all turned off. I do not share my Desktop with...
  6. "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your microsoft account. Most likely your...

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your microsoft account. Most likely your...: Ok, first off - I am a Cybersecurity Expert and I can promise you, my password did not change, I do not have the Nearby Devices checked as yes, or any other thing I found while looking at the forums. And, I do NOT want to use a single sign-on for everything that Microsoft...
  7. Subject: Microsoft account problem: We need to fix your Microsoft account your password has...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Subject: Microsoft account problem: We need to fix your Microsoft account your password has...: I started getting a notification since I reinstalledWin 10 20H2 in January 2021. The notification is as follows: “Microsoft account problem “We need to fix your Microsoft account your passwordhas probably been changed. Select here to fix it in the Shared...
  8. "We need to fix your Microsoft account"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "We need to fix your Microsoft account"?: Every time I have been logged out like a router reset, I get this passive-aggressive "We need to fix your Microsoft account" message, every time I restart. I want that pestering to stop. And yes, I have long snce disabled "shared experienced" and such. It simply happens...
  9. We need to fix your Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    We need to fix your Microsoft Account: I have the following message come up on a day-day basis and the Microsoft Help desk or engineers seem unable to cure it. Can anyone help? Message reads "We need to fix your Microsoft Account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix in shared experiences...
  10. Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you go on to sign-in with your Microsoft account, Windows 10, sometimes throws up an error message reading – Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account on Windows. There appears to be no specific reason [...] This post...