Windows 10: Microsoft Account Problem

Discus and support Microsoft Account Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Only since I have recently updated to whatever the latest update is am I regularly getting a notification that there is a "Microsoft Account Problem".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Googlieguy, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Microsoft Account Problem

Only since I have recently updated to whatever the latest update is am I regularly getting a notification that there is a "Microsoft Account Problem". I have seen two fixes for this. One using a troubleshooter provided by M'soft (which suggests that they know this is a problem) and something ONLY if you have the "pro" version, which I don't.

I have run the troubleshooter at least 3 or 4 times. It says to check my internet connection (which is fine) and then I click next and it says there is a "sync" problem because my password or account (I forget what it says exactly) has changed. Which it hasn't.

I found one suggested fix to a service to change the number of faults to zero, but that didn't do anything.

Is this some sort of trick by Microsoft forcing us to use our Microsoft account at all times? If it is, that isn't working either because right now I"m logged in and I got the error message.

I've just been through hell and back from after 1903 destroyed my ability to use Photoshop, InDesign and Paintshop Pro. I really don't need this. It just feels like you get through fixing one problem with 1903 and you come up against another. This is one more of an annoyance as at least everything else still works when it happens.

:)

Googlieguy, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Teokute Win User

Microsoft Account Problem

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Microsoft Account Problem :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Account Problem

1. Microsoft Account Problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Problem

2. Microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account problem: I am facing a problem with my Microsoft account ever since I bought the laptop the day before yesterday. Actually I'm new to this so I cant quite get the solution of my problem. Every time I need to sign in to my mcsoft account I'm getting a popup saying I have a problem with...
  3. Problem with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Microsoft Account: Guten Morgen,Ich habe meinen Windows 10 Rechner anfänglich als Mitarbeiter einer Firma benutzt und damals auch meinen Microsoft Account dieser Firma für den Rechner verwendet.Jetzt bin ich aber seit längerer Zeit schon selbständig und verwende den alten Account nicht...
  4. Microsoft account problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account problem: I just turn my microsoft account to local. How can I turn it back to administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-problem/9bf8ef82-70b3-4696-aa8f-48b42f060ca1
  5. microsoft account problem

microsoft account problem: whenever i turn on my pc, i get a message your microsoft account needs attention in Shared experiences, your outlook settings out of date. Also in microsoft edge sync needs to be fixed by giving pin everytime. I tried many fixes like Safe scan, DISM, etc. but nothing helped....
  6. Microsoft Account Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Account Problem: I'm getting a pop up message that says " We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix iti n Shared experiences settings." Is this some sort of scam and how do I prevent this pop up ? Thank you....
  7. Microsoft account problem

Microsoft account problem: I am getting so sick and tired of the pop up "We need to fix your Microsoft account your password has probably been changed.Select here to ix it in the Shared experiences settings. Between Microsoft, Edge and Chrome the minute they fiddle with somethings then all these...
  8. Microsoft account problem?

Microsoft account problem?: A popup appears slides out like other 'official' notifications, and prompts to click on a link to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-problem/88ae0d2c-3759-484d-ada5-fcd77f808a67"
  9. Microsoft Account Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Account Problem: [ATTACH] Anyone else getting these several times a day even after entering in your credentials? I feel like this is just wrong. submitted by /u/joykilled [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dma9vp/microsoft_account_problem/
  10. Microsoft Account Problem

Microsoft Account Problem: I changed my email on my account a few months ago and now I keep getting the Microsoft account problem notification. Every time I try to fix it when I enter my password and user name it states that something went wrong and that I need to try again. Also my account still...