Windows 10: Microsoft Account Purchase

Discus and support Microsoft Account Purchase in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I when I owned an Xbox One S I purchased Minecraft on it and I have game pass ultimate so went I went to reinstall it on my windows 10 it says I own... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Hazard Trapz, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Microsoft Account Purchase

So I when I owned an Xbox One S I purchased Minecraft on it and I have game pass ultimate so went I went to reinstall it on my windows 10 it says I own the game but when I go to install it on my device it only shows the xbox ones I have linked with my account how do I fix this so I can install Minecraft on my pc?

:)

Hazard Trapz, Feb 7, 2020

2. Microsoft account purchase information.

Hi Robert,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you don't see any information with all of your Microsoft games. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Sign out your account from the Windows Store. Here is how:

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Microsoft account that you are currently signed in to the Store with.
    • Click/tap on the Microsoft account again.
    • Click/tap on the Sign out link.

Step 2: Reset Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Step 3: Sign in your account to the Windows Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Sign in.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Unable to purchase on Microsoft Store with a Family account.

Thank you for your response. There are other games that allow you to purchase using the Microsoft funds that you transferred to a member of your Family.
    If you don't have sufficient money in your Microsoft account to complete a transaction, you must use another form of payment registered with your Microsoft account to cover the remaining purchase amount, charge the entire purchase to the other payment
    option in lieu of your account balance, or add additional value to your Microsoft account.

To ensure that the child account is allowed to purchase a content online, you have to check and change the restriction settings on the account by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your account on the
      Microsoft Family page
    • Find your child’s name and select More options > Spending >
      Change content restrictions.
    • Change the restrictions settings and allow the account to purchase.

If you are still unable to purchase the game, there is a possible issue with your profile or the billing information. We recommend that you contact Xbox Chat Support to securely check your account and the child account.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Microsoft Account Purchase

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Account Purchase

1. Microsoft Account Purchase - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Purchase

2. Microsoft account and all purchases are gone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft account and all purchases are gone: Microsoft account and all purchases are goneI recently started using my pc again after not using it for a while, I booted it up and when i was on my lock screen it said that my password did not work and I would have to log into my Microsoft account. I then proceeded to log in...
  3. Microsoft account and all purchases are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account and all purchases are gone: Microsoft account and all purchases are goneI recently started using my pc again after not using it for a while, I booted it up and when i was on my lock screen it said that my password did not work and I would have to log into my Microsoft account. I then proceeded to log in...
  4. Microsoft account and all purchases are gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "this microsoft account has not purchased minecraft"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "this microsoft account has not purchased minecraft": Hello, 2 years ago i bought minecraft account, like 3 months ago i migrated to microsoft and now, when i want to log in after i reinstalled minecraft launcher, it says that my account doesnt own a minecraft.. When i tried to contact support, i only receive automa automatic...
  6. "this microsoft account has not purchased minecraft"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "this microsoft account has not purchased minecraft": Hello, 2 years ago i bought minecraft account, like 3 months ago i migrated to microsoft and now, when i want to log in after i reinstalled minecraft launcher, it says that my account doesnt own a minecraft.. When i tried to contact support, i only receive automa automatic...
  7. Purchase Approval Problems in Microsoft Family Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase Approval Problems in Microsoft Family Account: My daughter is part of our Microsoft Family account and she cannot purchase without permission from me. She clicked on a link to purchase Minecraft in the Microsoft Store and I approved the purchase. However, when she tries to make the purchase again, she gets an error...
  8. Transfer microsoft store purchases to new account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transfer microsoft store purchases to new account: Who do I have to contact to transfer purchases I made on my old account to my new account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-microsoft-store-purchases-to-new-account/d28796ee-9624-4496-9479-e04a5a91e67d
  9. Transfer Microsoft purchases between accounts

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer Microsoft purchases between accounts: Hi. I have an old Microsoft live email account I have been trying to discontinue. I also have a current Microsoft outlook account that I am trying to transfer to Windows as my main account. This has been an annoying process since I had to wait 30 days to change the account...
  10. Merge microsoft account purchases?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Merge microsoft account purchases?: Bit of an odd situation here, a while back for reasons I've forgotten, I ended up purchasing games (forza games on windows 10) on one dummy microsoft account and playing them on another which had my proper gamertag, stats, etc. Now although this works, it's gotten to be quite...