Windows 10: Microsoft account re-creation

Discus and support Microsoft account re-creation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I deleted my Microsoft account in June 2019 in order to ensure that my 10 year old Skype account was truly deleted so I would no longer be billed.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RobertGrunder, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Microsoft account re-creation

I deleted my Microsoft account in June 2019 in order to ensure that my 10 year old Skype account was truly deleted so I would no longer be billed. Since my Skype account was created prior to the acquisition of Skype by Microsoft, this might be a reason why I can't seem to recreate my Microsoft account. Every time I log onto my PC using my local non-Microsoft credentials, I receive messages stating that OneDrive isn't signed in or messages to fix my Microsoft account. I tried to recreate my Microsoft account but the dialog window states that my email is already used. I tried clicking on the 'sign-in' link for keeping my email address to create my new Microsoft account, but this does not seem to resolve the issue. I can still use Microsoft Office tools but the other sign-in services seem to be blocked. I would like to find out how to reactivate my Microsoft account so that I could actually use it.

:)

RobertGrunder, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 21, 2019
  3. WOW account creation

I just got the original wow no expansiosn and in account creation it asks me for my info.. the payment option.. and i dont want to pay right now i want to get y free month.. But it wont let me pass it..

Charper2013, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Microsoft account re-creation

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft account re-creation

1. Microsoft account re-creation - Similar Threads - Microsoft account creation

2. re installing microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    re installing microsoft accounts: How can re install microsoft accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-installing-microsoft-accounts/13b7b18e-b97b-401d-bcbb-c87a233a353e
  3. re installing microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    re installing microsoft accounts: How can re install microsoft accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-installing-microsoft-accounts/13b7b18e-b97b-401d-bcbb-c87a233a353e
  4. re installing microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. account creation

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    account creation: Im trying to create Microsoft account for my niece and keeps on loading after I put the birthday. I cant finish the process and I been doing this multiple attempt now. Is there any issue online ?...
  6. account creation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account creation: Im trying to create Microsoft account for my niece and keeps on loading after I put the birthday. I cant finish the process and I been doing this multiple attempt now. Is there any issue online ?...
  7. account creation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Account Creation, Files Corrupted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Account Creation, Files Corrupted: I Made an account on a different Computer, it had a lot of icons on the desktop but then they disappeared for some reason and i'm trying to get it back but it says it's corrupted and it even signed me out of my email the files have a lot of important Information and i need...
  9. Microsoft Account Creation Process Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Account Creation Process Question: I have just done a reset of Windows 10 Home. During the reset process, Windows 10 updated to version 1909 or whatever is the most current version. I did a full reset where I had Windows clean out all of my personal files so I could start fresh with my computer needs. When...
  10. New Account Creation Problems

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New Account Creation Problems: I upgraded my desktop PC to v1607 yesterday. All was working fine so as final check I tried creating a new local user account. The account was created OK but when I logged in to the new account, the PC was stuck on "Getting things ready" for over 30 mins. I couldn't use Ctrl...