Windows 10: Microsoft account recovery

Discus and support Microsoft account recovery in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I reset my pc, I was unable to re download the Minecraft for windows ten, even when logging in with the same account that I had used to purchase... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Slayer2267, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Microsoft account recovery

When I reset my pc, I was unable to re download the Minecraft for windows ten, even when logging in with the same account that I had used to purchase it. I am unable to download it from the microsoft store because it says I have not purchased it, even though i had, on the same account. What can I do to recover my account? I have the email and password associated with the account, and I know the accounts username and password.

:)

Slayer2267, Jul 10, 2020

2. Recovery and account

Hi Sarang,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I understand that you have upgraded to Windows again after performing reset.

Have you tried to restart the system again to check whether the Windows 10 is downgraded to previous version?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

As the Windows 10 creates the new user account automatically, I suggest you to run the Microsoft account troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Refer to the following link to download and run the
    Microsoft Account troubleshooter:

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

Step 2:

As you have linked your Microsoft account in Windows 10, I suggest you to switch back to the local account if you wish.

How to switch to a local account from Microsoft account.

• Press “Windows + I” keys to open settings (When you get the error “Critical error-start menu and Cortana not working”).

• Select Accounts.

• On the right side, it will show your current account with an option "Switch to a local account”.

• Select “switch to a local account” and follow the steps to switch your Microsoft account into a local account. Once this is done your Microsoft account is safe and not linked with that computer anymore.
    Note:

• You may not delete the recovery drive, as it will help you to recover the Windows in future if the Windows is not working properly.

• If you are using Microsoft account to login to Windows 10, there is no option to disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password. If you are using Local account to login to Windows 10, you can
      disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password.
    Reference: Please refer to the below article and check if it helps.

Recovery options in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jul 10, 2020
  3. huffman Win User
    Microsoft Account Recovery

It seems every time I have to go some place requiring my Microsoft Account, I have to verify and then wait for what seems like forever. Here are the steps I use to recover my account and the issues I am having problems with:

After entering my user name and password, I get a window for Verifying:

Microsoft account recovery [​IMG]

Here I click on "Verify" and get a new window.

I selected "I don't have these any more" and get the next page.

The top email was correct so I entered a contact email and the next step is where I get stuck.
    I would have entered "RVkWp SKY3S" Note the caps and small letters.
    After clicking next I get a red note saying it was not entered correctly. I must have tried this 20 times and it always indicates it was entered incorrectly.

I sure could use some advice.

Thank you.

huffman, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Microsoft account recovery

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft account recovery

1. Microsoft account recovery - Similar Threads - Microsoft account recovery

2. Microsoft account recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account recovery: Hi all I need advice on a Microsoft account I made when God was a boy...yes that long ago and I no longer have the password or the email address and phone number I used to make that account...My laptop has updated over the weekend and has now locked me out as it is asking me...
  3. Microsoft account recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account recovery: Hi all I need advice on a Microsoft account I made when God was a boy...yes that long ago and I no longer have the password or the email address and phone number I used to make that account...My laptop has updated over the weekend and has now locked me out as it is asking me...
  4. Microsoft account recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. MIcrosoft account recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MIcrosoft account recovery: My Dads microsoft account has been disabled. All attempts to recover it have failed, please do not direct me to the recovery form or support agent as this has been tried several times and it does not work. I have filled in the form and supplied all the relevant information...
  6. Recovery Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Recovery Microsoft Account: Out of two of my Microsoft account I barely use the other one and now I forgot the credentials for it am facing issues resetting it. First account is having the recovery of second one but for 2nd one I have no clue....
  7. Microsoft account and recovery of it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account and recovery of it.: I am a web developer at xient technologies One day while opening my microsoft account my password was automatically was reset, we are reputed web and app development company and we want our old Emails because every email is important for us, we are providing our customers...
  8. Microsoft Account Recovery

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account Recovery: It seems every time I have to go some place requiring my Microsoft Account, I have to verify and then wait for what seems like forever. Here are the steps I use to recover my account and the issues I am having problems with: After entering my user name and password, I get a...
  9. Microsoft Account Recovery

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Account Recovery: It seems every time I have to go some place requiring my Microsoft Account, I have to verify and then wait for what seems like forever. Here are the steps I use to recover my account and the issues I am having problems with: After entering my user name and password, I get a...
  10. Microsoft Account Recovery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Recovery: Hey, I left this issue go for far too long and I am trying to fix it now as my OneDrive is reaching limit and I can't login to upgrade. My Microsoft account appears to be tied to my email address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. However, I no longer have access...