Windows 10: Microsoft account - remote access by organization

Discus and support Microsoft account - remote access by organization in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Everyone,I have a Microsoft exchange account given by my university. I have signed in my personal laptop using it. I am using windows 10 and I can... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tinkushal, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Tinkushal Win User

Microsoft account - remote access by organization

Hi Everyone,I have a Microsoft exchange account given by my university. I have signed in my personal laptop using it. I am using windows 10 and I can see this account in 'Accounts used by email, calendar and contacts'. I connect my personal laptop to home internet and university internet. I have the following questions:1. Can my university IT admin remotely access any content on my personal laptop browsing history, files, emails of personal account, etc2. Can my university IT admin apply any group policies on my personal laptop or install/uninstall applications3. Can my university IT admin t

:)

Tinkushal, Jun 17, 2022
  2. RuskinF Win User

Remote Access

1. Follow these steps to disallow remote access to your PC completely:
    2. 1. Type “remote settings” into the Cortana search box. Select “Allow remote access to your computer”. This may seem counter-intuitive, but this opens the Control panel
      dialog for Remote System Properties.
    3. 2. Check “Don't Allow Remote Connections” to this Computer. You've now disabled remote access to your computer.

Try these two steps and tell us if your issue gets solved. If it does not then your PC may be infected. Use a Good antivirus to remove the infection from your device completely.

RuskinF, Jun 17, 2022
  3. Remote access denied.

Hi Paul,

To resolve your concern about remote access denied, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows logo+R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc on the Run box.
    • Open Remote Desktop Services.
    • Go to the Log On tab.
    • Select This account: Network Service.
    • Click Apply, and then OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Jun 17, 2022
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Microsoft account - remote access by organization - Similar Threads - Microsoft account remote

2. Removing "controled by organization" without access to Account settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing "controled by organization" without access to Account settings: My computer is controled by my school after I installed something for school and can't remove it and I can't install stuff.Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-controled-by-organization-without-access/6053e5c7-285e-460f-be17-55ccad433d5d
  3. remote desktop access for administrator accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remote desktop access for administrator accounts: Bonjour,As a junior system administrator, I would like to ask:Is is safe to allow RDP access from domain accounts with admin rights to servers and computers?If no, what would be the best practice if my daily tasks require admin rights on remote computers?merci beaucoup!...
  4. remote desktop access for administrator accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remote desktop access for administrator accounts: Bonjour,As a junior system administrator, I would like to ask:Is is safe to allow RDP access from domain accounts with admin rights to servers and computers?If no, what would be the best practice if my daily tasks require admin rights on remote computers?merci beaucoup!...
  5. Microsoft account - remote access by organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account - remote access by organization: Hi Everyone,I have a Microsoft exchange account given by my university. I have signed in my personal laptop using it. I am using windows 10 and I can see this account in 'Accounts used by email, calendar and contacts'. I connect my personal laptop to home internet and...
  6. Microsoft account - remote access by organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account - remote access by organization: Hi Everyone,I have a Microsoft exchange account given by my university. I have signed in my personal laptop using it. I am using windows 10 and I can see this account in 'Accounts used by email, calendar and contacts'. I connect my personal laptop to home internet and...
  7. organizer on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    organizer on account: hey guys i cant get rid of the "organizer" on my microsoft account and the email that is the organizer was my mothers when i was a child and she no longer has access to. how do i get rid of this?...
  8. Remote access and reference account locked.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remote access and reference account locked.: I am currently accessing my office PC from home. I had to change my password last week and from that day onwards, I am getting a message saying "reference account locked" when I try to login through remote access. Also, I have login details in another office PC and i cannot...
  9. Removing a microsoft account remotely

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing a microsoft account remotely: What happens when I remove a PC paired with my microsoft account which was lend to another person. It is currently set as the administrator profile and they aren't able to download any application and I don't want to share my password either. If I unpair my account, will the...
  10. Organization Account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Organization Account?: I am a college student and they have a student email and login for office 365. I recently bought a laptop for school work and whatnot. I went to download word on my computer and entered the login info for my school account as we get office 365 for free. It mentioned something...