Windows 10: Microsoft account seems to have not properly synced

Discus and support Microsoft account seems to have not properly synced in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i just reset my PC without removing my personal files. My profile picture won't sync and in task manager where it usually says your name with a picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrennanHawkins, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Microsoft account seems to have not properly synced

i just reset my PC without removing my personal files. My profile picture won't sync and in task manager where it usually says your name with a picture of your profile pic, I have the default profile picture with my email instead.

sync is on, doesn't show any errors.

I'm fairly sure there are other settings that didn't sync, but I mostly kept the settings stock.

any ideas on how to fix this? completely wiping my PC would probably work but I just spent the last 4 hours setting it back up and would need to backup my files.

:)

BrennanHawkins, Jun 18, 2020

2. Microsoft Account not syncing WP8.1

Hi Michael,

We suggest that you manually sync your Microsoft account by following these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Microsoft account.
    • Tap sync.

Check also if you have the correct date and time set on your phone.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Jun 18, 2020
  3. philc43 Win User
    Microsoft Account and Syncing

Not sure what else to suggest but since you mentioned it, try variations of the sync settings on your W8.1 phone. It is just possible that this is causing some confusion with your Microsoft account and the W10 settings.

philc43, Jun 18, 2020
  4. rBose Win User

Microsoft account seems to have not properly synced

Account Picture not synced

Good evening folks, I've reinstalled W10 Pro x64 2 days ago and ergh.. my Microsoft Account picture just doesn't want to get synced, I checked the settings and although I didn't change anything, the pic still doesnt want to sync.

I went to Microsoft Account and edited the pic a bit, cropped it to see if it syncs this time but nope..

Any ideas, suggestions ?

rBose, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft account seems to have not properly synced

1. Microsoft account seems to have not properly synced - Similar Threads - Microsoft account seems

2. Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly: Why does Microsoft Outlook 365 seem to pick and choose which calendar sync's it does.I have a gmail account for my email and calendaring. When I create an event/meeting/task or whatever in microsoft calendar, on the desktop unit, I just rebuilt, it does not appear to sync to...
  3. Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly: Why does Microsoft Outlook 365 seem to pick and choose which calendar sync's it does.I have a gmail account for my email and calendaring. When I create an event/meeting/task or whatever in microsoft calendar, on the desktop unit, I just rebuilt, it does not appear to sync to...
  4. Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Someone seems to have access to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone seems to have access to my Microsoft account: When I sign in one of the options is "email code to mo*****@pronton.me" That is not my email and I don't know how it got there. I'm afraid they have access to my information, how do I make sure they don't have access and remove them from the account?...
  6. Someone seems to have access to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone seems to have access to my Microsoft account: When I sign in one of the options is "email code to mo*****@pronton.me" That is not my email and I don't know how it got there. I'm afraid they have access to my information, how do I make sure they don't have access and remove them from the account?...
  7. Someone seems to have access to my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Sync account settings not working properly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sync account settings not working properly?: I'm setting up my PC at work. Trying to sync my settings with my current account but for some reason the theme and settings are not what I actually have. I'm thinking it's syncing with my desktop at home? How can I fix this? Thanks! submitted by /u/juicy_squat [link]...
  9. It seems as though I have 2 Microsoft accounts.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    It seems as though I have 2 Microsoft accounts.: When signing in today I apparently created a new account, "ChuckV1", which was established less than an hour ago. How do I get back my original account, "Chuck V" with all my past history? cv...
  10. Microsoft Account and Syncing

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Account and Syncing: I have often wondered what happens when you upgrade Windows with regards to syncing settings etc. For Windows 10 I don't want to find that I am syncing settings from older versions of Windows or from Windows 10 beta. So how do I ensure that for the first install of...