Windows 10: Microsoft account setup will not allow to proceed past establishing a pin. Error message is...

Discus and support Microsoft account setup will not allow to proceed past establishing a pin. Error message is... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Unable to finalize Microsoft account information. After establishing username and password, the next window will not allow establishing a pin error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Legion120, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Legion120 Win User

Microsoft account setup will not allow to proceed past establishing a pin. Error message is...

Unable to finalize Microsoft account information. After establishing username and password, the next window will not allow establishing a pin error messages. Something went wrong. Try again. Also, selecting skip for now does not work. Also it refreshes the screen and requires the login repeatedly.

:)

Legion120, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft account setup will not allow to proceed past establishing a pin. Error message is...

1. Microsoft account setup will not allow to proceed past establishing a pin. Error message is... - Similar Threads - Microsoft account setup

2. paste the error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paste the error message: phone number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-the-error-message/78cc2f42-50c8-4061-9cc3-5d95c6a30bb7
  3. paste the error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    paste the error message: phone number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-the-error-message/78cc2f42-50c8-4061-9cc3-5d95c6a30bb7
  4. Safe to setup windows with Microsoft account that was in past malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe to setup windows with Microsoft account that was in past malware?: So I wiped the computer and I setup windows 11 and logged into the same Microsoft account for it. I heard windows syncs still automatically like your passwords and preferences but does it sync anything or bring anything that could reinfect the pc?...
  5. Safe to setup windows with Microsoft account that was in past malware?

Safe to setup windows with Microsoft account that was in past malware?: So I wiped the computer and I setup windows 11 and logged into the same Microsoft account for it. I heard windows syncs still automatically like your passwords and preferences but does it sync anything or bring anything that could reinfect the pc?...
  6. paste the error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paste the error message: i need network helb yuor need in the work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-the-error-message/aa9e990e-b302-49d1-8d10-dfb49237653f
  7. paste the error message

paste the error message: i need network helb yuor need in the work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-the-error-message/aa9e990e-b302-49d1-8d10-dfb49237653f
  8. Microsoft account setup will not allow to proceed past establishing a pin. Error message is...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account setup will not allow to proceed past establishing a pin. Error message is...: Unable to finalize Microsoft account information. After establishing username and password, the next window will not allow establishing a pin error messages. Something went wrong. Try again. Also, selecting skip for now does not work. Also it refreshes the screen and requires...
  9. Microsoft account setup will not allow to proceed past establishing a pin. Error message is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account setup will not allow to proceed past establishing a pin. Error message is...: Unable to finalize Microsoft account information. After establishing username and password, the next window will not allow establishing a pin error messages. Something went wrong. Try again. Also, selecting skip for now does not work. Also it refreshes the screen and requires...
  10. Cannot proceed past "Choose an account to continue"

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot proceed past "Choose an account to continue": I have done a fair amount of research into this already but cannot find anything that resolves this. When booting into WinRE, Startup repair or Go back to previous version, I am prompted to choose the account. At this point the keyboard and mouse (USB) are unresponsive. Both...