Windows 10: Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant doesn't work

Discus and support Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant doesn't work in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I couldn't sign in my microsoft account from windows 10, the sign in window doesn't pop up and asks me to find an app in the microsoft to continue and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by teethoe, Jun 20, 2020.

1. teethoe Win User

Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant doesn't work

I couldn't sign in my microsoft account from windows 10, the sign in window doesn't pop up and asks me to find an app in the microsoft to continue and there was no app shown as well.

The account sign in assistant was enabled from service.msc, but the sign in window still doesn't pop even after I restarted the computer.

:)

teethoe, Jun 20, 2020

2. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Jun 20, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant doesn't work

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant doesn't work

1. Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant doesn't work - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Sign

2. microsoft account sign in assistant is missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft account sign in assistant is missing: i was trying to sign in in microsoft store then it gived me the error 0x800706d9 then i searched google for 3 days straight no thing worked till i found a video saying that microsoft account sign in assistant maybe be stopped so i went to check i couldnt find it so i want...
  3. microsoft account sign in assistant is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft account sign in assistant is missing: i was trying to sign in in microsoft store then it gived me the error 0x800706d9 then i searched google for 3 days straight no thing worked till i found a video saying that microsoft account sign in assistant maybe be stopped so i went to check i couldnt find it so i want...
  4. microsoft account sign in assistant is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Account Sign in Assistant Service corrupted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Sign in Assistant Service corrupted: Hello Microsoft communityi have ASUS Notebook D509DA-EJ374T win 10my laptop started blinking desktop icon, and start button did not responded, so i found...
  6. Microsoft Account Sign in Assistant Service corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Sign in Assistant Service corrupted: Hello Microsoft communityi have ASUS Notebook D509DA-EJ374T win 10my laptop started blinking desktop icon, and start button did not responded, so i found...
  7. Microsoft Account Sign in Assistant Service corrupted

8. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account, but it doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account, but it doesn't work?: I have this issue with my computer. I recently got it fixed, they changed the hard drive & restarted the computer, now I've been trying to log into my account but it doesn't let me. I sign in perfectly fine on my phone but not the computer. It asks me to sign into the...
  9. Reinstall Microsoft Account Sign In Assistant

Reinstall Microsoft Account Sign In Assistant: I've just been searching the Apps section of the settings looking for Microsoft Account Sign In Assistant and it isn't there for some reason. Is there a way I can reinstall this item? If not, is there a way you can help me access Xbox Console Companion. Every time I try to...
  10. Microsoft account sign-in doesn't work - no error message - no response

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft account sign-in doesn't work - no error message - no response: Windows 10 version 2004 fully updated, good internet connection Logged-in with local account as Administrator I am unable to sign-in to Microsoft in any of the usual places, eg. Settings, Microsoft Store, Xbox app or Edge When clicking to sign-in to Microsoft account...