Windows 10: Microsoft Account Sign-In Error: Asks for Windows store app

Discus and support Microsoft Account Sign-In Error: Asks for Windows store app in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, When I try to sign into my Microsoft account, I get the following prompt: [ATTACH] When I click "Yes", I get the following: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jnzhang, Jan 1, 2019.

1. jnzhang Win User

Microsoft Account Sign-In Error: Asks for Windows store app

Hi,

When I try to sign into my Microsoft account, I get the following prompt:

Microsoft Account Sign-In Error: Asks for Windows store app c67ebd2f-b196-47a0-84d6-d485dce14b9b?upload=true.png

When I click "Yes", I get the following:

Microsoft Account Sign-In Error: Asks for Windows store app 6d0684f4-bf24-46f1-a378-bdfb3840ae42?upload=true.png

Running a sfc scan doesn't find any integrity violations.

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Jason

:)

jnzhang, Jan 1, 2019

2. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 1, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Yes. When you sign in to the Store with a Microsoft account like in step 5 in Option Two of the tutorial below instead of switching to a Microsoft account you will and stay a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account Sign-In Error: Asks for Windows store app - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Sign

2. Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app: Hello all. I have been trying to resolve this problem for hours, I'm trying to sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft store, when i click sign in it is showing a pop-up screen for about half a second, not allowing me to sign in, same error with the Xbox app. Please...
  3. Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app: Hello all. I have been trying to resolve this problem for hours, I'm trying to sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft store, when i click sign in it is showing a pop-up screen for about half a second, not allowing me to sign in, same error with the Xbox app. Please...
  4. Xbox app, Microsoft store and account won’t sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app, Microsoft store and account won’t sign in: Hello, before posting my issue I would like to start by saying I have tried various troubleshooting via Microsoft forums. When I attempt to sign into any Microsoft app Xbox app Microsoft Store the option to sign in is there but when pressed I’m not directed to any other sign...
  5. Xbox app, Microsoft store and account won’t sign in

Xbox app, Microsoft store and account won’t sign in: Hello, before posting my issue I would like to start by saying I have tried various troubleshooting via Microsoft forums. When I attempt to sign into any Microsoft app Xbox app Microsoft Store the option to sign in is there but when pressed I’m not directed to any other sign...
  6. Microsoft PC Account/Store sign in errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft PC Account/Store sign in errors: Hi All....Hope someone can help,so basically what happens whenever I try to sign into my account through settings or to sign into the Microsoft store to download apps a box appears only to disappear seconds after never letting me get through to anything. When i try to add a...
  7. Microsoft PC Account/Store sign in errors

Microsoft PC Account/Store sign in errors: Hi All....Hope someone can help,so basically what happens whenever I try to sign into my account through settings or to sign into the Microsoft store to download apps a box appears only to disappear seconds after never letting me get through to anything. When i try to add a...
  8. Microsoft PC Account/Store sign in errors

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Microsoft account store sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft account store sign in: When I go to sign in on the Microsoft store on my pc I try to sign in with my Xbox account and it tells me only business accounts can sign in. Is there a way I can like disable that so I can sign in with my Xbox account on my pc?...
  10. Microsoft Account Sign in to Store and other apps.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Account Sign in to Store and other apps.: Whenever I try to sign in to Microsoft Account (like in Excel or store), I get no internet message even though I have access to internet. I have Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 build 17763.503 Here's the overview of my problem. Notice that Store as access to internet but not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://account.microsoft.com/auth/complete-silent-signin?ru=https://account.microsoft.com/

2. minis forum gn31 does not take microsoft account