Windows 10: microsoft account sign in problem in windows 10

Discus and support microsoft account sign in problem in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when ever i try to log in my microsoft account instead of my local account . When i click on sign in with microsoft account instead link as window open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NAVNEET_CHOWKIKAR, May 12, 2021.

1. microsoft account sign in problem in windows 10

when ever i try to log in my microsoft account instead of my local account . When i click on sign in with microsoft account instead link as window open and imejet;y close setting -> accounts -> your info. I try many times but nothing is happen . Please try to resolve the problem

:)

NAVNEET_CHOWKIKAR, May 12, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 12, 2021
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. microsoft account sign in problem in windows 10 :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, May 12, 2021
  4. microsoft account sign in problem in windows 10

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, May 12, 2021
Thema:

microsoft account sign in problem in windows 10

1. microsoft account sign in problem in windows 10 - Similar Threads - microsoft account sign

2. Microsoft Account Sign in Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Sign in Problems: During the last 36 hours I have received numerous e-mails from Microsoft to my gmail address asking me to verify my account and referring to my hotmail address, which I very rarely use. This is the most recent of them:However, when I click on “Review recent activity” and...
  3. Microsoft Account Sign in Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Sign in Problems: During the last 36 hours I have received numerous e-mails from Microsoft to my gmail address asking me to verify my account and referring to my hotmail address, which I very rarely use. This is the most recent of them:However, when I click on “Review recent activity” and...
  4. Microsoft account sign in problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account sign in problem: I am unable to sign in to my microsoft account . The sign in dialog box is totally black and dissappears after few sec https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-sign-in-problem/aaa85134-31dd-4a38-89cb-750665d8c034
  5. Microsoft account sign in problem

Microsoft account sign in problem: I am unable to sign in to my microsoft account . The sign in dialog box is totally black and dissappears after few sec https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-sign-in-problem/aaa85134-31dd-4a38-89cb-750665d8c034
  6. Microsoft account sign in problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account sign in problem: Hi Microsoft team,I have signed through my local account in Windows 10 Pro 21H2 , but when I click the option of sign in with Microsoft account instead it not opening and it is saying that Error couldn't sign in. I have updated windows and everything and even restart my...
  7. Microsoft account sign in problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account sign in problem: Hi Microsoft team,I have signed through my local account in Windows 10 Pro 21H2 , but when I click the option of sign in with Microsoft account instead it not opening and it is saying that Error couldn't sign in. I have updated windows and everything and even restart my...
  8. Microsoft account sign in problem

9. Microsoft account signing in problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account signing in problem: [ATTACH] good day, can someone help me pls about this problem. I've tried another way, I input my password, my current password but it said incorrect but what is the meaning of "current password" that I already put in. this is a new laptop and Im trying to sign with my...
  10. Microsoft Account sign in problems Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Account sign in problems Windows 10: I can not get passed the sign in page. I have also tried to log in with my microsoft account and tells me incorrect credentials. I just want to get signed in *Original Title* sing in problems...