Windows 10: Microsoft account signed on 2 laptops

Discus and support Microsoft account signed on 2 laptops in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yeah so I have a microsoft (outlook) account signed in my work laptop as well as in my old laptop that my mom uses. So I want to remove the old laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TBadisBad, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Microsoft account signed on 2 laptops

Yeah so I have a microsoft (outlook) account signed in my work laptop as well as in my old laptop that my mom uses. So I want to remove the old laptop from the account.microsoft.com/devices site. So does that affect that old laptop in any way? Cause there are some settings and files that are imp and I dont live with my mom

submitted by /u/TBadisBad
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TBadisBad, Jan 30, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Microsoft account signed on 2 laptops :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jan 30, 2020
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Microsoft account signed on 2 laptops

Switch laptop sign in from MS account to Local Account questions

Hi, Ive just switched from signing in to my laptop with a Microsoft Account to signing in with a Local Account instead. My laptop was always listed as a Device on the opening screen along with a map showing its location when I looked in my Microsoft Account. Under Devices I could also view my laptop along with other bits of various information about the device and its location was always shown on a map there too. After signing into my laptop with my Local Account ..If I sign in separately to my Microsoft Account afterwards Ive just noticed that having switched to a Local Account my laptop isnt shown on the opening Microsoft Account screen anymore and its not listed in devices either. Is this normal behaviour? I was expecting to still find my laptop listed in Devices. Also...Under Update and Security/Activation..it used to say Digital Licence linked to a Microsoft Account. Now it just says Windows is Activated with a digital licence. Is all this normal behaviour if you sign into a laptop with a Local Account instead of a Microsoft Account?

sportsfan148, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft account signed on 2 laptops

1. Microsoft account signed on 2 laptops - Similar Threads - Microsoft account signed

2. 2 laptops 1 Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 laptops 1 Microsoft account: My wife got a new laptop and log into her account. Now all her stuff from her work laptop has also gone to her new laptop including some of her boss stuff. She uses the same email on both computers. Is there a way for her personal laptop to not have the work stuff without...
  3. 2 laptops 1 Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 laptops 1 Microsoft account: My wife got a new laptop and log into her account. Now all her stuff from her work laptop has also gone to her new laptop including some of her boss stuff. She uses the same email on both computers. Is there a way for her personal laptop to not have the work stuff without...
  4. 2 laptops 1 Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to sign into laptop with 2 different NEW child Microsoft accounts and password reset...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into laptop with 2 different NEW child Microsoft accounts and password reset...: Hello, everyone. Thanks in advance for your consideration.I have been trying to set up a laptop for our family. I have myself added as Administrator and tried to register a Microsoft Outlook child account for my child. However, the password for the child account is not...
  6. Unable to sign into laptop with 2 different NEW child Microsoft accounts and password reset...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign into laptop with 2 different NEW child Microsoft accounts and password reset...: Hello, everyone. Thanks in advance for your consideration.I have been trying to set up a laptop for our family. I have myself added as Administrator and tried to register a Microsoft Outlook child account for my child. However, the password for the child account is not...
  7. Unable to sign into laptop with 2 different NEW child Microsoft accounts and password reset...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Signing in 2 accounts simultaneously

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signing in 2 accounts simultaneously: Hi,I was required to create two local accounts on my PC Windows 10. My question is: Can I be signed in both local accounts simultaneously? Can I work on my PC using one local account, while still having programs running on the second local account please? I wish to avoid...
  9. Unable to sign in Microsoft account in laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to sign in Microsoft account in laptop: [IMG] Unable to sign in to mentioned page this page got closed automatically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-in-microsoft-account-in-laptop/4fec2f8a-d065-4335-badf-4fd0cdff85b7
  10. Microsoft Account on 2 Laptops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account on 2 Laptops: Does Microsoft allow for one account on two laptops for sign-in's? As I recently got a new laptop but am having issues signing into the old laptop with my Microsoft account as I would like to sync the settings and stuff. I would also like to continue using the old laptop with...