Windows 10: Microsoft Account Totally Messed Up.

Discus and support Microsoft Account Totally Messed Up. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I continually get cards saying my account needs fixing. When I try to go through the procedure it says it has sent me an email to verify my account. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DennisJM, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Microsoft Account Totally Messed Up.

I continually get cards saying my account needs fixing. When I try to go through the procedure it says it has sent me an email to verify my account. It never arrives. Email is correct.
    There are so many problems with my MS accounts I can neither sign in from another computer on my network or log on without a big hassle "incorrect password" over and over until it decides to take one.
    My question: Is there any way to actually contact MS for this issue of theirs?
    I hold my breathe every morning when I boot up wondering if this is the day it shuts me out completely.

submitted by /u/DennisJM
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DennisJM, Jul 2, 2020

2. Unable to set up Microsoft Account

Hi CrossFitDerek,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to set up Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

• Are you able to log into Microsoft account online?
    • What error message you receive when you enter the new password?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Local vs Network user accounts

I just did a VM install, just to verify that I don't speak total crap.

Steps I took:

1. Installed Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 15063.0
    2. Entered the License Key
    3. Created a local account
    4. Went to accounts and added my Microsoft account
    5. Let Windows use this account for all apps
    6. Checked status on Microsoft account web page.
    7. Verified that the VM shows up there
    8. deleted my VM locally
    9. created a new VM installation without entering the License Key (on same VM but totally new Virtual disk)
    10. re-did steps 3-7
    11. verified that my VM is activated.

And indeed it is activated and I login to my VM using local account which is linked to my MS account. Microsoft Account Totally Messed Up. :)

Should I create a Video of this or do you trust my word on it? Or better yet test it yourself if you have a valid license key you can waste on a VM.

slicendice, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Microsoft Account Totally Messed Up.

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Account Totally Messed Up.

1. Microsoft Account Totally Messed Up. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Totally

2. Windows SERVICES totally messed up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows SERVICES totally messed up.: I was trying to uninstall oracle database because of which I had to disable few services and in hurry I disabled many of the services. After that my screen went totally blank. Nothing is working on the laptop. I wanna reinstall my windows and don't know how to do that on this...
  3. Windows SERVICES totally messed up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows SERVICES totally messed up.: I was trying to uninstall oracle database because of which I had to disable few services and in hurry I disabled many of the services. After that my screen went totally blank. Nothing is working on the laptop. I wanna reinstall my windows and don't know how to do that on this...
  4. File permissions totally messed up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File permissions totally messed up: I was transferring data from my ssd to another computer, so I plugged in my ssd to another computer using an external drive. When I tried to access the ssd, it gave me "you don't currently have permission to access this folder" so I clicked continue to get permanent access....
  5. Totally messed up pc, need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Totally messed up pc, need help!: Ok, this is my first post here, and I wish it wasn't going to be so long and confusing. Long story trying to make shorter. Originally, I had drive c, a ssd, and drive d, internal HD named mass storage. I also use aoemi tools, such as one key boot partition backup and...
  6. totally messed up win10 64bit settings

in Windows 10 Support
    totally messed up win10 64bit settings: I use Chrome as my default browser. I run Win 10 Home (up to date on updates) version build 17618,1000. My winver result does not let me copy any text on that window. I got into either preferences or display settings on the desktop. Changes colors and everything was so bad....
  7. Gmail totally messed up

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail totally messed up: In the last week or so every time I open my Gmail, it seems to appear different. This is what my Inbox box looks like now. [img] It seems to be "starred" what ever that means. I have no idea how it got "starred". I also can NOT see my "Trash" label to select it to...
  8. In a Mess with Microsoft Accounts!

in Windows 10 Customization
    In a Mess with Microsoft Accounts!: - New computer - Knew I had an account with my company email that I didn't want to use on this unit. - At setup, used my mobile phone number as login because it said my personal email was already in use, NOT my company email - New computer now has my account with phone...
  9. Microsoft Account Mess

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Mess: Problem is best described by listing the sequence of events: 1. I go to link for a free download in Microsoft Store. 2. Click "Get" for the item, and am asked for my Microsoft Live ID and password, which I enter correctly. 3. Store now tells me I need to Setup Windows...
  10. My Windows Update is totally messed up!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows Update is totally messed up!: For a cuppla days my Windows Update has been useless! Clciking on Update and security it shows Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. But clicking on Check for updates just sits there for 15 to 20 minutes with the dots running across the screen then...