Windows 10: Microsoft Account Troubleshooter: not updated since Oct. 2013

Discus and support Microsoft Account Troubleshooter: not updated since Oct. 2013 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi! I downloaded today (2020-07-14) the tool ( microsoftaccounts.diagcab ) and opened it with 7-zip. The files there are from Oct. 2013. It means that... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by saosilvestre, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Microsoft Account Troubleshooter: not updated since Oct. 2013

Hi! I downloaded today (2020-07-14) the tool ( microsoftaccounts.diagcab ) and opened it with 7-zip. The files there are from Oct. 2013. It means that the tool might not know about changes to account authentication. Therefore, it may report wrong conclusions/detections.

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter: not updated since Oct. 2013 [​IMG]

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter: not updated since Oct. 2013 [​IMG]

:)

saosilvestre, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Microsoft Account Troubleshooter: not updated since Oct. 2013

troubleshoot with login to Microsoft account

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

We understand the frustration when things don't work as they should. Let's work together in fixing this issue. As the issue is with respect to Microsoft Account I suggest that you run the
    Microsoft Accounts troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

If the issue persists then you may run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
        and hit Enter.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

You can follow the steps in the following article:

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

Please update us with the status. We will be glad to assist you.

Uttam Yadav, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter: not updated since Oct. 2013

1. Microsoft Account Troubleshooter: not updated since Oct. 2013 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

2. A Microsoft Account Troubleshooter is NOT available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Microsoft Account Troubleshooter is NOT available.: There are multiple references and questions about Microsoft accounts, connecting to services, the sign-in windows and dialogs, and using the Microsoft account to sign into Windows. There are many references to a Microsoft Account Troubleshooter. The following link that is...
  3. A Microsoft Account Troubleshooter is NOT available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Microsoft Account Troubleshooter is NOT available.: There are multiple references and questions about Microsoft accounts, connecting to services, the sign-in windows and dialogs, and using the Microsoft account to sign into Windows. There are many references to a Microsoft Account Troubleshooter. The following link that is...
  4. MDT 2013 & Microsoft Update Catalog Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MDT 2013 & Microsoft Update Catalog Updates: Hiya,I have two issues here, which I'm hoping someone maybe able to assist.Firstly, could you kindly help me figure out why MDT doesn't seem to be pushing out packages through the Package folder, from what I gather it's possible to have an isolated deployment environment...
  5. MDT 2013 & Microsoft Update Catalog Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MDT 2013 & Microsoft Update Catalog Updates: Hiya,I have two issues here, which I'm hoping someone maybe able to assist.Firstly, could you kindly help me figure out why MDT doesn't seem to be pushing out packages through the Package folder, from what I gather it's possible to have an isolated deployment environment...
  6. No Windows 10 updates since Oct 9, 2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Windows 10 updates since Oct 9, 2018: There are usually windows 10 updates pushed out at least once a week, but they seem to have stopped. When I check for updates it shows none available. As of today (11/10), it has been more than a month since an update has been availble which seems strange. The last update...
  7. Erratic Wireless since Oct upgrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Erratic Wireless since Oct upgrade: My laptop keep dropping wifi since the latest upgrade. Lasts about 5 minutes then switches off. Then on and off every few minutes Win 10 pro. It connects and holds secure, connections to my tethered mobile connection. My phone holds wifi signal from my router, so the router...
  8. Oct update

Oct update: Since Oct update adobe flash player in chrome does not work , can work around sometimes but online poker sites now keep saying update flash player even tho it is integrated in chrome, any advice?...
  9. Oct update

Oct update: Since Oct update adobe flash player in chrome does not work , can work around sometimes but online poker sites now keep saying update flash player even tho it is integrated in chrome, any advice?...
  10. Scaling issues since Oct. 17 update KB4043691

in Windows 10 Support
    Scaling issues since Oct. 17 update KB4043691: When i cold boot only, i notice my lock screen photo is stretched and not clear. Also my browser Firefox gets this white line along the bottom and the left side. Does not effect other apps, software or any other Windows that i noticed so far. When i go to Display in...