Windows 10: Microsoft account typo and verifying the email while using Steam

Discus and support Microsoft account typo and verifying the email while using Steam in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I first setup my PC, i created an account with a typo so I dont have access to the email. I then tried to boot up a Steam game and it asked me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Drew_700, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Drew_700 Win User

Microsoft account typo and verifying the email while using Steam

When I first setup my PC, i created an account with a typo so I dont have access to the email. I then tried to boot up a Steam game and it asked me to sign in with my Microsoft account. It then asked to verify my email, but again I do not have access to it. I then went back into the system settings and created a new outlook email that is now the admin. I uninstalled the game thinking that it would ask me to sign in with a new email, but it still asks me for the verification code for the old email. What can I do in this situation? Thanks

:)

Drew_700, Jul 21, 2020

2. I need to verify my microsoft account but the email address the code is using to verify has a typo and I am unable to fix it

I need to verify my microsoft account but the email address the code is using to verify has a typo and I am unable to fix it

Bob Spence, Jul 21, 2020
  3. liamarble Win User
    microsoft account typo

I recently bought my laptop, and went through all of the steps to create a microsoft account, and then needed to exchange the laptop and go through the whole process again, and while doing so, made a typo in my email address without realizing, so I now
    have two microsoft accounts, and can't delete the incorrect one, because the account is sending verification codes to an email account that doesn't exist, and when I try to change the email address on the incorrect account, it tells me that it can't because
    that email address already exists with another microsoft account (my original account). I have tried several options, even going as far as to delete my correct microsoft account in order to correct the email address on my new account. I would really appreciate
    any advice, thanks.

liamarble, Jul 21, 2020
  4. Muckdukk Win User

Account typo

When I first built my pc and was setting up a Microsoft account I made a typo in my email address. Now that I cant verify it, it will not let me change my correct email to the primary email.

Muckdukk, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft account typo and verifying the email while using Steam - Similar Threads - Microsoft account typo

2. typo email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    typo email address: when I set up my microsoft acct, I accidentally put an extra .com. How can I remove that? I have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typo-email-address/34ad2d3f-4aa3-46ea-9800-fbc3410c6906
  3. Can’t verify account, used the wrong email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t verify account, used the wrong email: Hello! I have been having some issues with my ACER laptop and to fix it I would have to restart but just recently found out I used the incorrect email a totals strangers email to be exact from when I first was setting up my laptop which I didnt know until I had to verify...
  4. typo in Microsoft account email, cant remove the account with the wrong email

typo in Microsoft account email, cant remove the account with the wrong email: When setting up my new laptop I made a typo in my email address gmial instead of Gmail, because of that I'm unable to verify it. but however I logged from my right email again, now there are two Microsoft accounts on my laptop and I cant see the remove option in manage...
  5. Account typo

Account typo: When I first built my pc and was setting up a Microsoft account I made a typo in my email address. Now that I cant verify it, it will not let me change my correct email to the primary email....
  6. I need to verify my microsoft account but the email address the code is using to verify has...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need to verify my microsoft account but the email address the code is using to verify has...: I need to verify my microsoft account but the email address the code is using to verify has a typo and I am unable to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-verify-my-microsoft-account-but-the/3b08ebe5-0ecb-4544-9155-1f57a702dc42"
  7. Verify Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Verify Microsoft account: Windows 10 Professional (x64) Build 18362.476 (1903/May 2019 Update) I'm trying to change my Microsoft account settings because after I log off off windows, it's asking me for a password to get back in, even tho I have disabled the password prompt, and I am the only user....
  8. email typo

email typo: When registering my Microsoft user account for windows 10, I made a typo in my email address and can't validate the address. How can I fix the typo in the address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-typo/095678c7-6455-45af-a979-2cb5d6436bfe
  9. typo in email

typo in email: During Initial setup of Windows 10, I apparently have a typo in my email address for administrator. I typed @gmial instead of gmail. How do I fix it? It keeps saying it is sending a verification code but I can't get it because the email doesn't exist....
  10. Microsoft uses wrong verify code email address

Microsoft uses wrong verify code email address: Good afternoon all, On my Microsoft account I have the following "Manage how you sign in to Microsoft" [ATTACH] And below my "Your Info" page. [ATTACH] Now how the heck do I change *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to *** Email address is removed for...