Windows 10: Microsoft Account Verification Emails never arrive

Discus and support Microsoft Account Verification Emails never arrive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; We are issuing new devices to several of our teachers. When they sign into the new device with their personal Microsoft accounts unable to "Verify"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Idontlikechangebutwilldom, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Microsoft Account Verification Emails never arrive

We are issuing new devices to several of our teachers. When they sign into the new device with their personal Microsoft accounts unable to "Verify" themselves on the new devices.

Normally I have them navigate to "Settings > Account > My Info" once there they click on the "Verify" under the "Verify your identity to sync passwords across your devices"

they click it, confirm their secondary contact info and never receive an email. it usually takes a couple of seconds but has been over an hour for one of my users

This has always worked in the past.

:)

Idontlikechangebutwilldom, Jun 10, 2020

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Not receining my Microsoft Account Verification email

Just bought new Windows 10 desktop for home use. Cannot seem to do anything without creating a Microsoft Account. Entered my details and was told to enter verification code sent to the account email address that I had entered. Email did not arrive Hit
    'Resend' and still it did not arrive. Checked SPAM folders and it's not there either. When I try to sign in to my Microsoft Account I can enter user name and password but then a message appears telling me that an email has been sent with my verification code,
    which I cannot enter as the email never arrives. Tried support but you have to have a Microsoft Account to get that. I am going round in circles.

Gary S Crawford, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Microsoft Account Verification Emails never arrive

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Account Verification Emails never arrive

1. Microsoft Account Verification Emails never arrive - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Verification

2. Microsoft never sends verification code to my email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft never sends verification code to my email: I never recieve the code sent to my email to enter Privacy Dashboard?I've tried it a dozen times. I never get the code.What do I do ?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-never-sends-verification-code-to-my/4b2afef2-dfa0-4a2d-afe9-4ac2bf1e164b
  3. Microsoft never sends verification code to my email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft never sends verification code to my email: I never recieve the code sent to my email to enter Privacy Dashboard?I've tried it a dozen times. I never get the code.What do I do ?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-never-sends-verification-code-to-my/4b2afef2-dfa0-4a2d-afe9-4ac2bf1e164b
  4. Microsoft never sends verification code email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft never sends verification code email: I recently purchased a laptop that had Windows 11 on it, and I created a Microsoft account, but I cannot make any changes to my account because it keeps requiring me to enter a verification code to do anything....This is a problem because the verification code can only be...
  5. Microsoft never sends verification code email

Microsoft never sends verification code email: I recently purchased a laptop that had Windows 11 on it, and I created a Microsoft account, but I cannot make any changes to my account because it keeps requiring me to enter a verification code to do anything....This is a problem because the verification code can only be...
  6. Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.: Purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft Online Store. The Product Key displayed once I completed the purchase, however I accidentally closed the tab, and when I reopened the tab it was no longer displayed. The order page says a confirmation email should...
  7. Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.: Purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft Online Store. The Product Key displayed once I completed the purchase, however I accidentally closed the tab, and when I reopened the tab it was no longer displayed. The order page says a confirmation email should...
  8. Windows 10 Purchase Confirmation Email never arrived.

9. Update never arrived.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update never arrived.: I continuously receive "Feature Update to Windows 10, version 2004 The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once it’s ready for your device, you’ll see the update available on this page." This update has not arrived for 7 months. As far as I can tell, all other...
  10. "Help us protect your account" - verification code never arrives

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Help us protect your account" - verification code never arrives: I have a maddening situation with Windows. After receiving some warranty service on my laptop, I am presented with a Bitlocker recovery screen when starting the machine. I have no idea what the recovery key is for this drive I've never even set any of this up. I was advised...