Windows 10: Microsoft Account warning

Discus and support Microsoft Account warning in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; This started popping up the past few days when I start my laptop. I have no idea what is going on. I know it started after a Windows update but don't... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Nikilet, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Nikilet Win User

Microsoft Account warning

This started popping up the past few days when I start my laptop. I have no idea what is going on. I know it started after a Windows update but don't know if one has anything to do with the other.

Can someone help me with what this is about and what I should do about it please?
    Microsoft Account warning [​IMG]

:)

Nikilet, Dec 19, 2016

2. ID: 144 - General Warning Microsoft Account Alert!‏‏‎ 2017

Is this a valid question? I have received an email with this alert!

ID: 144 - General Warning Microsoft Account Alert!‏‏‎ 2017
    (Sem assunto)

(Sem assunto)

Isabel Figueiredo, Dec 19, 2016
  3. Martmcd Win User
    ID: 144 - General Warning Microsoft Account Alert!‏‏‎ 2017

SCAM!!

put in the junk folder where it belongs

Martmcd, Dec 19, 2016
  4. Microsoft Account warning

Here is a thread for the Ten Forums which speaks specifically to your error.

repeating notification "you need to fix your microsoft account"

This error is also talked to in several Microsoft threads. On page 4 of this thread a "Microsoft Account Trouble" shooter in conjunction with some settings changes fixed the problem for one individual. You may wish to search this tool within Microsoft Support site to identify its use and expected situations it fixes. One simple fix was to log in with your password rather than you Pin.

You need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps on your other devices - Microsoft Community

Hopefully one of these solutions will work for you. Prior to performing please ensure you create a restore point. It would also be a good idea before any trouble shooting to have an Image of your existing system. A number of forum members use Macrium Reflect.

Caledon Ken, Dec 22, 2016
  5. Nikilet Win User
    I don't know what happened but I am no longer getting this little blue warning box. Thanks for responding.

Nikilet, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Account warning

1. Microsoft Account warning - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account warning

2. Microsoft Warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Warning: Hey there Some files on desktop disappeared suddenly and text file left on desktop says "We would like to inform youo that someone has logged in on your pc hp by a computer named project zorgo this was their message : imagine leaving your pc on . "I checked task manger for...
  3. Microsoft Warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Warning: Hey there Some files on desktop disappeared suddenly and text file left on desktop says "We would like to inform youo that someone has logged in on your pc hp by a computer named project zorgo this was their message : imagine leaving your pc on . "I checked task manger for...
  4. Microsoft Warning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to fix the warning - Microsoft account problem

How to fix the warning - Microsoft account problem: what does this warning says ? How to fix this issue?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-warning-microsoft-account-problem/d34d7267-c841-4cb8-81ed-c2a05dba4ada
  6. fake microsoft warning

fake microsoft warning: was told by fake microsoft scam that I may have a virus and to call them. I shut down my computer. Ever since then, my screen slowly started to flicker. Now it is flickering a lot, and distorting as well. Ran numerous scans, even tried recovery. Is there a solution as I know...
  7. Microsoft Warning Alert

Microsoft Warning Alert: Is this real? My system is locked. It gives me a phone number but I'm skeptical. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-warning-alert/d68b16e5-a068-44bb-b44a-a39c66e7de60"
  8. Microsoft warning

Microsoft warning: I received a Microsoft warning on my computer. It tells me I am affected by TAPSNAKE CronDNS and Dubfishexe. The following are affected: Windows/apps/hidden/system 32/x/Snake.exe Windows local/Conf/Keyboard/retype.exe...
  9. Microsoft Warning Alert

Microsoft Warning Alert: My wife's computer has been locked up and has the message that IP has been used to access that contain identity theft virus and gives a number to call Microsoft to unlock. Is this a valid message or an attempt to scam?...
  10. Microsoft warning alert

Microsoft warning alert: my daughter has just brought me her laptop with this message saying its from microsoft is it doggy or legitamate [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_7/microsoft-warning-alert/f7e77c56-1389-4ad2-a1ad-0a04510f9a54

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft account warning