Windows 10: Microsoft account without password

Discus and support Microsoft account without password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; First of all, sorry for bad english I was wondering if it is possible to have a microsoft account on pc and make it so it doesn't require password to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by pacjo, Jun 17, 2020.

1. pacjo Win User

Microsoft account without password

First of all, sorry for bad english I was wondering if it is possible to have a microsoft account on pc and make it so it doesn't require password to login or do anything with admin privlages? I know that it poses a risk to privacy, and it is not a good practise to have device without password, but if I have a PC and it's sitting all day in the same room and only people having acces to it are people who I know and trust mostly why can't I make it so Windows doesn't require me to type in my password everytime I want to login? What could be hard?

:)

pacjo, Jun 17, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft account without password - Similar Threads - Microsoft account without

2. How to reset Windows password without a microsoft account linked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset Windows password without a microsoft account linked.: I recently realized someone who shared the same number as me had access to my PC via microsoft account. So, I removed all accounts to asssign mine as the administrator of the pc. However, in order to do this you need to enter a window's password. I set up this computer a long...
  3. How to reset Windows password without a microsoft account linked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset Windows password without a microsoft account linked.: I recently realized someone who shared the same number as me had access to my PC via microsoft account. So, I removed all accounts to asssign mine as the administrator of the pc. However, in order to do this you need to enter a window's password. I set up this computer a long...
  4. How to reset Windows password without a microsoft account linked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Remove Admin account without password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Admin account without password: Hi,My previous employee set up a admin account without my knowledge on a laptop. He has passed away and I can't make any changes to the computer without the password. Is there a way in windows 10 to remove the account or start fresh? I don't have an installation disc for...
  6. Remove Admin account without password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Admin account without password: Hi,My previous employee set up a admin account without my knowledge on a laptop. He has passed away and I can't make any changes to the computer without the password. Is there a way in windows 10 to remove the account or start fresh? I don't have an installation disc for...
  7. How to sign in to Windows with a Microsoft account, but without using a password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to sign in to Windows with a Microsoft account, but without using a password?: I'm currently using a Local account on Windows and I haven't set up a password because I don't want to. I just start my PC and it brings me to the desktop right away. Now I want to link my Windows license to my Microsoft account, but for that I have to sign in to Windows with...
  8. Log in to Windows with Microsoft account without password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Log in to Windows with Microsoft account without password: I have a local user account as well as a Microsoft account on my computer, and it seems to log into the local account first and find that the password is wrong, before asking me to log into my Microsoft account.... but, I have been to Run>netplwiz and unticked users to this...
  9. Removing a Microsoft account without the password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing a Microsoft account without the password: Hi everyone, I set up a Microsoft account when I first had my computer built - but because I don't actually use that email - I forgot the password. I've been through the form to have it reset twice, but because I've never actually emailed from it or used it apart from...
  10. How to fresh install without microsoft account or password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to fresh install without microsoft account or password: f14tomcat and Bree - thank you guys. I'm hanging my head in shame - for being too idle and panic stricken to read the tutorials first instead of screaming for help. Problem solved! Come the weekend I will find the time to refresh my memory by re-reading that and some of the...