Windows 10: Microsoft account won't connect to Minecraft services on Minecraft: Java Edition Launcher

Discus and support Microsoft account won't connect to Minecraft services on Minecraft: Java Edition Launcher in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I open the Minecraft launcher signed in as my Microsoft account which is my only account it will show me a message that says: "Oh no!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RyanChristovich, May 31, 2021.

1. Microsoft account won't connect to Minecraft services on Minecraft: Java Edition Launcher

Whenever I open the Minecraft launcher signed in as my Microsoft account which is my only account it will show me a message that says: "Oh no! Something went wrong, and we couldn't connect to Minecraft Services" and the Play button is replaced with a Play offline button but once I click that to play offline, it will say I need to make a profile even though I have a profile and have been playing the game until this error occurred. But once I click to create a profile, it will sign me into the Minecraft website and bring me to my account profile screen where it will give me the message: "Somethi

:)

RyanChristovich, May 31, 2021

2. minecraft windows 10 edition launcher?

im trying to download mods, but forge wont open unless i connect it to a minecraft launcher. i cant find the minecraft launcher however and the only online downloads are for Java. does anyone know where i can download the launcher or how to connect forge
    to the windows edition?

PazelPlayz, May 31, 2021
  3. CJTT# Win User
    Setting Microsoft Family app limit on Minecraft Java edition

Time spent using Minecraft Java edition doesn't show up in the list of apps used in Microsoft Family. This means you can't set an app limit on it. Minecraft launcher shows up, but it only says it has been used for 1 minute, whereas i know the game has
    been played for hours. How can parental controls be applied here? It works for Minecraft Windows 10 edition but not Java.

CJTT#, May 31, 2021
  4. Microsoft account won't connect to Minecraft services on Minecraft: Java Edition Launcher

Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 31, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft account won't connect to Minecraft services on Minecraft: Java Edition Launcher

1. Microsoft account won't connect to Minecraft services on Minecraft: Java Edition Launcher - Similar Threads - Microsoft account won't

2. Minecraft Launcher cannot install Minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher cannot install Minecraft java edition: Hello, so this happened after I tried to reset my computer. The reset couldn’t complete so I decided to leave it as is and when I tried to open Minecraft it kept giving me an error when trying to reinstall. It would often be stuck like in the beginning when trying to install...
  3. Minecraft Launcher cannot install Minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher cannot install Minecraft java edition: Hello, so this happened after I tried to reset my computer. The reset couldn’t complete so I decided to leave it as is and when I tried to open Minecraft it kept giving me an error when trying to reinstall. It would often be stuck like in the beginning when trying to install...
  4. Help Minecraft Java Edition Won't Connect to Servers/Realm & Minecraft for Windows won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Minecraft Java Edition Won't Connect to Servers/Realm & Minecraft for Windows won't...: Minecraft Java Edition give me error 500 when I click on Minecraft Realms, and if i go to multiplayer option and add a server it can't connect at all. But I can play singleplayer without issues.Minecraft for Windows will load until 97% and crash, sometimes i can hear the...
  5. Help Minecraft Java Edition Won't Connect to Servers/Realm & Minecraft for Windows won't...

Help Minecraft Java Edition Won't Connect to Servers/Realm & Minecraft for Windows won't...: Minecraft Java Edition give me error 500 when I click on Minecraft Realms, and if i go to multiplayer option and add a server it can't connect at all. But I can play singleplayer without issues.Minecraft for Windows will load until 97% and crash, sometimes i can hear the...
  6. Minecraft Launcher won't connect to account or network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher won't connect to account or network.: I've repaired, reset, and redownloaded Minecraft launcher but, nothing is working. I can't play my Java edition or Bedrock edition. Please help. And If you do help me please stay on the other end. I've seen people go through the same thing and they get one response which...
  7. Minecraft Launcher won't connect to account or network.

Minecraft Launcher won't connect to account or network.: I've repaired, reset, and redownloaded Minecraft launcher but, nothing is working. I can't play my Java edition or Bedrock edition. Please help. And If you do help me please stay on the other end. I've seen people go through the same thing and they get one response which...
  8. Minecraft java edition

Minecraft java edition: Hello, I recently heard that i could get minecraft windows edition for free if i had a mojang account and it is older that 2018 but i migrated my account to a microsoft account. Can i still get a free minecraft windows edition for free after a migration?...
  9. Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition: I bought Minecraft Java edition a month or two ago. I got Java edition to play with my cousin since he had that version and it's really fun to play by myself as well. Then I wanted to play with my girlfriend but she played on her phone. So I bought and downloaded the Windows...
  10. minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition: I have minecraft java edition on my old computer and recently I got a new computer can i get minecraft java edition on the other computer or do i have to pay for it again...