Windows 10: Microsoft account worked to log in yesterday, why not today?

Discus and support Microsoft account worked to log in yesterday, why not today? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Account worked up through yesterday, today it says it doesn't exist. Tried to "create new" and use the same email address, says it already exists.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Tony R CO, May 23, 2023.

1. Tony R CO Win User

Microsoft account worked to log in yesterday, why not today?

Account worked up through yesterday, today it says it doesn't exist. Tried to "create new" and use the same email address, says it already exists. Tried this on 3 different computers. What's up here?

:)

Tony R CO, May 23, 2023
  2. TonyG Win User

Help logging in with incorrect microsoft account

Thanks for your reply Brink!

Yesterday I did exactly as recommended in the link,
    • Option Three: To Reset Password of your Microsoft Account Online at Microsoft
    This gave me access to the Microsoft account currently displaying on the windows 10 login screen (as tested by logging into outlook in a web browser). The problem is that it doesn't seem to be syncing to the computer in question as I have tried the newly reset password several times over the last 24 h with no luck. I am confident the computer is connected to a working internet connection.

Anything else I can try?

TonyG, May 23, 2023
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 23, 2023
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

Just simply log in with your Microsoft Account.
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Just go back to using a local account:
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

Hopefully the tutorials are step by step enough.

NavyLCDR, May 23, 2023
Thema:

1. Microsoft account worked to log in yesterday, why not today? - Similar Threads - Microsoft account worked

2. Bluetooth worked yesterday. Today it is MIA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth worked yesterday. Today it is MIA: Yesterday everything was working normally. This morning My Bluetooth is gone. It is not in the lower right hand tray. The symbol is gone. There is no option to turn the Bluetooth on or off. Pic below. On the Device Manager all Bluetooth options are greyed out. Pic below I...
  3. Bluetooth worked yesterday. Today it is MIA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth worked yesterday. Today it is MIA: Yesterday everything was working normally. This morning My Bluetooth is gone. It is not in the lower right hand tray. The symbol is gone. There is no option to turn the Bluetooth on or off. Pic below. On the Device Manager all Bluetooth options are greyed out. Pic below I...
  4. yesterday and today it is suspended what the **** is your Microsoft my many accounts has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yesterday and today it is suspended what the **** is your Microsoft my many accounts has...: My s***********@gmail.com Gmail account is suspended I didn't login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-and-today-it-is-suspended-what-the-is/83b8438a-5e25-42da-89b3-36648578e65d
  5. yesterday and today it is suspended what the **** is your Microsoft my many accounts has...

yesterday and today it is suspended what the **** is your Microsoft my many accounts has...: My s***********@gmail.com Gmail account is suspended I didn't login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-and-today-it-is-suspended-what-the-is/83b8438a-5e25-42da-89b3-36648578e65d
  6. yesterday and today it is suspended what the **** is your Microsoft my many accounts has...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Microsoft account worked to log in yesterday, why not today?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account worked to log in yesterday, why not today?: Account worked up through yesterday, today it says it doesn't exist. Tried to "create new" and use the same email address, says it already exists. Tried this on 3 different computers. What's up here?...
  8. Microsoft account worked to log in yesterday, why not today?

Microsoft account worked to log in yesterday, why not today?: Account worked up through yesterday, today it says it doesn't exist. Tried to "create new" and use the same email address, says it already exists. Tried this on 3 different computers. What's up here?...
  9. microsoft Marjong will not ;oad today but it did yesterday

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft Marjong will not ;oad today but it did yesterday: I need help with microsoft marjong not loading today. it worked fine yesterday https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-marjong-will-not-oad-today-but-it-did/adffd1dc-7e1f-419e-9144-58cd8d9c4d57
  10. no sound worked yesterday not today

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound worked yesterday not today: No sound. Worked yesterday not today. hdmi connection works for monitor not sound. TV displays as device for monitor but not audio. AMD not Intel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-worked-yesterday-not-today/07b057fb-8123-4f33-b4dd-8689e0e0c790