Windows 10: Microsoft account Xbox account hacked email changed Please Help!

Discus and support Microsoft account Xbox account hacked email changed Please Help! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to get on my xbox account this morning couldn't then tried my microsoft account when I saw A different email being shown. It was shown again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by eclip66, Nov 6, 2021.

1. eclip66 Win User

Microsoft account Xbox account hacked email changed Please Help!

I tried to get on my xbox account this morning couldn't then tried my microsoft account when I saw A different email being shown. It was shown again and inform me my Account didn't exist. I've tried the different methods even the ACSR form, but it didn't allow me to saying that account didn't exist. I've had that account for over 10 years and have alot of stuff on it. I just need direction at this point because nothings working and feel sick and helpless at this point. Any help would be useful in getting this resolved. Today Is November 6,2021 and It look like the change took place on November

:)

eclip66, Nov 6, 2021
  2. webJockey Win User

email account hacked. please help

I have a yahoo email account that seems to be hacked. Following are hacking activities I have noticed.

1) Spam emails being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.
    2) Recent emails in inbox are missing
    3) New emails in deleted mails folder

I have reset passwords for both my email account and recovery email account and also re-installed my mac but still spam emails are being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.

My mac was not even turned on when those emails were being sent. No one else knows my password. I do access mail from my iphone and ipad too.

Its my primary email account please help.

Thanks

webJockey, Nov 6, 2021
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Nov 6, 2021
  4. Kaynar Win User

email account hacked. please help

Unfortunately thats the Yahoo!'s server being hacked directly, not your own PC or account. I've had this problem with yahoo! 6 times in 1 year now. I'm going to change mail, this bs is a joke their security is amateurish.

One time I even kept spamming my self as u describe in 1) the next day after I changed the password on my account using a computer with proffesional-grade Kaspersky antivirus for companies. Since then I have ruled out the possibility of this being my own fault.

Kaynar, Nov 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft account Xbox account hacked email changed Please Help! - Similar Threads - Microsoft account Xbox

2. Microsoft account hacked. Hacker changed account address. Please help.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account hacked. Hacker changed account address. Please help.: My microsoft account got hacked and the hacker changed its' address from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** first to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and then it changed to a rambler.ru censored address yb***** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Microsoft account hacked. Hacker changed account address. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account hacked. Hacker changed account address. Please help.: My microsoft account got hacked and the hacker changed its' address from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** first to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and then it changed to a rambler.ru censored address yb***** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Microsoft account hacked. Hacker changed account address. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Account Hacked Email Changed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Account Hacked Email Changed: Almost a year ago my microsoft account had the email changed and I have tried absolutely everything to recover it with no luck. Using the account recovery form will not work since the email was changed and when I enter my email, it says there is no account with that email....
  6. Microsoft Account Hacked Email Changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Hacked Email Changed: Almost a year ago my microsoft account had the email changed and I have tried absolutely everything to recover it with no luck. Using the account recovery form will not work since the email was changed and when I enter my email, it says there is no account with that email....
  7. Microsoft Account Hacked Email Changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Account Hacked And Email Changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Hacked And Email Changed: My account was hacked and the email was changed is there any way to get access to that account again I know the email I used and this isn't it mf*****@mcbaozi.com account now linked to what was originally mine cant view the whole email. I have no way to access this account...
  9. Microsoft account Xbox account hacked email changed Please Help!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account Xbox account hacked email changed Please Help!: I tried to get on my xbox account this morning couldn't then tried my microsoft account when I saw A different email being shown. It was shown again and inform me my Account didn't exist. I've tried the different methods even the ACSR form, but it didn't allow me to saying...
  10. Microsoft account Xbox account hacked email changed Please Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account Xbox account hacked email changed Please Help!: I tried to get on my xbox account this morning couldn't then tried my microsoft account when I saw A different email being shown. It was shown again and inform me my Account didn't exist. I've tried the different methods even the ACSR form, but it didn't allow me to saying...