Windows 10: microsoft account

Discus and support microsoft account in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how to sighn back in to microsoft account after sighning out can not create or delete other accounts any ideas 2539 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by skeggystick, Oct 19, 2014.

1. microsoft account

how to sighn back in to microsoft account after sighning out can not create or delete other accounts any ideas

:)

skeggystick, Oct 19, 2014

2. Headphone and Speaker volume Windows 10

How to separate the volume of speaker and headphone phone volume. I am using Realtek High Definition Audio. My headphone is not in the sound list.

Microsoft account user, Oct 19, 2014
  3. Headphone and Speaker volume Windows 10

I mean that I want to make the volume of the speaker to zero but when I plug in my headphone and I want it to be 10.

Microsoft account user, Oct 19, 2014
  4. Kari Win User

microsoft account

You can sign back in simply by selecting your Microsoft Account in Windows Welcome screen and entering your password.

Thema:

microsoft account

1. microsoft account - Similar Threads - microsoft account

2. How do I create a new user account WITHOUT a Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I create a new user account WITHOUT a Microsoft account?: I have been trying for the past two hours to get a runas command to work, but I am crippled every time by a user name or password incorrect. I've tried deleting my admin password, I've changed the admin password, nothing works. (Linux is so much easier to use). I am the...
  3. Microsoft Account Privacy Activity Downloads

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Privacy Activity Downloads: Hello, I've just recently discovered the "Download your Data" within the Privacy settings of my account and I was able to successfully do just that. However, upon downloading the files I came across the issue that your directions do not actually provide the user any...
  4. Cannot sign into microsoft account on pc. Cannot use microsoft apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot sign into microsoft account on pc. Cannot use microsoft apps: Recently I am unable to sign in to my pc microsoft account. Microsoft apps crash and Office applications do not open - licencing problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-into-microsoft-account-on-pc-cannot/8a27e4cd-25d6-427c-bdc7-5568becf02c2
  5. Adult account being asked for parental consent - Microsoft Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adult account being asked for parental consent - Microsoft Family: I have someone on my family account that is an adult, when he tries and access certain items he gets notifications he cannot due to parental controls. I never see any emails saying he is asking or notifications, etc. But none the less he is an adult and can access any of...
  6. Can't log in on my Microsoft Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't log in on my Microsoft Account: I can't sing in on my Microsoft account at the my Windows, when i click on that it doesn't show any thing like the page of singing on my account it doesn't show any action. Could you please solve it ?...
  7. Is it possible to link multiple FPP license on same Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it possible to link multiple FPP license on same Microsoft Account?: Just wonder since I prepare to buy a new PC. Is it possible to linked 2 or more FPP license like 2 Windows 10 Home on same Microsoft Account, if I can then is there any way to manage it like Office365 subscription?...
  8. Trying to sign in to Microsoft account but asking for phone details which I do not want

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Trying to sign in to Microsoft account but asking for phone details which I do not want: My account got locked because apparently my account got hacked and it was sending out spam. https://imgoat.com/uploads/7e6c85504c/172966.png I DO NOT want to link my Microsoft account to my PERSONAL phone number. This is my privacy. What can be done to activate my...
  9. How to set up a new microsoft account on a used computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to set up a new microsoft account on a used computer: I gave my laptop to my son and we're having issues with Microsoft. Can he set up his own account on that computer so it doesn't affect my laptop?...
  10. Microsoft outlook account restore - cannot provide enough details to unlock account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft outlook account restore - cannot provide enough details to unlock account: My Microsoft outlook account has been blocked and needs to be restored - I've tried several times to provide the details to unblock the account, but have been unable to. It's been several days and I desperately need to unblock this account. Please help. Or even give me the...