Windows 10: microsoft account

Discus and support microsoft account in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how to sighn back in to microsoft account after sighning out can not create or delete other accounts any ideas 2539 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by skeggystick, Oct 19, 2014.

1. microsoft account

how to sighn back in to microsoft account after sighning out can not create or delete other accounts any ideas

:)

skeggystick, Oct 19, 2014

2. Headphone and Speaker volume Windows 10

How to separate the volume of speaker and headphone phone volume. I am using Realtek High Definition Audio. My headphone is not in the sound list.

Microsoft account user, Oct 19, 2014
  3. Headphone and Speaker volume Windows 10

I mean that I want to make the volume of the speaker to zero but when I plug in my headphone and I want it to be 10.

Microsoft account user, Oct 19, 2014
  4. Kari Win User

microsoft account

You can sign back in simply by selecting your Microsoft Account in Windows Welcome screen and entering your password.

Thema:

microsoft account

1. microsoft account - Similar Threads - microsoft account

2. Win 10 user with two microsoft accounts - need to remove one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win 10 user with two microsoft accounts - need to remove one: Hi I have a win user account wich has TWO microsoft user accounts under "Accounts used by other apps" I need to remove one of them (the account is closing down), but there is no REMOVE on it - only at the other - but that is the one I want to keep. It's an...
  3. 1903 and new Microsoft Account banner in Settings...

in Windows 10 Support
    1903 and new Microsoft Account banner in Settings...: Hi all i just updated to 1903. I am missing top banner in Setting with Microsoft Account information like on this picture: https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=h...5153-2.jpg&f=1 Was it removed from official release or you guys just have it? I tired to reset the Setting app...
  4. deleting first microsoft account on a computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    deleting first microsoft account on a computer?: Just got a new computer, made a typo in my Microsoft account email, and have verified the email in order to correct it, however I can not remove the account from my computer. How do I get rid of it? (I should meantion I have already signed in to the correct one, I just want...
  5. Windows License linked to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows License linked to my Microsoft account: Hello. Im in the process of rebuilding a new PC. Only 1 thing was gonna be brought forward and it was my 1 TB seagate drive and well .. my dog chewed and slobbered on it for 8 hours while i was at work and its literally unusable i lost everything. Im a novice in this world...
  6. Can't sign in to microsoft account on microsoft store and xbox live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign in to microsoft account on microsoft store and xbox live: For some reason when i try to log into my microsoft account on microsoft store or on xbox app, it just has an error and says that "Something went wrong, please try again later." and 0x80090010. It's not when I put in password or anything it doesn't even ask me that. I just...
  7. Latest update removes passwords from Outlook 365 accounts does not let any non-Microsoft...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Latest update removes passwords from Outlook 365 accounts does not let any non-Microsoft...: Latest update removes passwords from Outlook 365 accounts does not let any non-Microsoft accounts to be added (gmail etc..). Even if I follow the instructions the software asks for a Windows Hello pin even if one has not been set up. It then took me through a merry go round...
  8. microsoft account sign in password not found.

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft account sign in password not found.: After setting up a Microsoft account, I sign in with a new username and password, then confirm password can't find password that I just entered, password does not match. How can I reset my account?...
  9. Activation through microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation through microsoft account: I recently upgraded ffom AM3 to AM4, which means mew MOBO, CPU, and RAM. I am unable to switch the old hardware back in as the mobo failed completely, when I try to activate windows it says I cannot activate locally, however I know my windows is activated through account and...
  10. Problems with OneDrive and Windows Microsoft account sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with OneDrive and Windows Microsoft account sync: Hello, I have encountred multiple issues in windows recently: INFO - I am logged into Office already and Microsoft account is connected to windows. OneDrive wanted me to log in, but it didnt let me because my private account was greyed out, so I looked online and found...