microsoft account

Discus and support microsoft account in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; how to sighn back in to microsoft account after sighning out can not create or delete other accounts any ideas 2539 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by skeggystick, Oct 19, 2014.

1. skeggystick Win User

how to sighn back in to microsoft account after sighning out can not create or delete other accounts any ideas

:)

skeggystick, Oct 19, 2014
  2. Microsoft account user Win User

Headphone and Speaker volume Windows 10

How to separate the volume of speaker and headphone phone volume. I am using Realtek High Definition Audio. My headphone is not in the sound list.

Microsoft account user, Oct 19, 2014
  3. Microsoft account user Win User
    Headphone and Speaker volume Windows 10

I mean that I want to make the volume of the speaker to zero but when I plug in my headphone and I want it to be 10.

Microsoft account user, Oct 19, 2014
  4. Kari Win User

microsoft account

You can sign back in simply by selecting your Microsoft Account in Windows Welcome screen and entering your password.

Thema:

microsoft account

microsoft account - Similar Threads - microsoft account

1. Identifying PC's from Digital Activation in microsoft account

in Windows 10 Support
    Identifying PC's from Digital Activation in microsoft account: Hello, I have far too many PC's in the house, and most have Full Retail versions of Windows 7 upgraded to Windows 10. To help me manage the digital entitlements/activations I used a single Microsoft account to keep all my digital licences in. Thought I was being clever, but...
  2. I can not fix my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Support
    I can not fix my Microsoft account: Hello, I know, I disabled or change something in Windows Settings, but I don't have idea where and I can not fix my Microsoft account *Banghead Any idea? Thanks Came [img] [img] [img] 112467
  3. Can a windows licence linked to my microsoft account be transferred

in Windows 10 Support
    Can a windows licence linked to my microsoft account be transferred: I apologise if this has been asked before. I currently have 2 PCs: 1 has windows 10 home (personal licence) registered to my microsoft account. 1 has windows 10 Pro (personal licence) also registered to my microsoft account. The PC with home installed I am looking at...
  4. How to see my activated devices in my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to see my activated devices in my Microsoft account?: Hello. After a clean install of ver 1803, I had some troubble activating it. I found this solution: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ardware-change That worked. But now my Windows is activated on both my PC, I can't figure out how to see my activated devices in my...
  5. Introducing Microsoft account age-related features for GDPR

in Windows 10 Support
    Introducing Microsoft account age-related features for GDPR: Howdy folks, Today, I’m pleased to announce the rollout of recently redesigned and improved parental consent capabilities to our Microsoft account users in the European Union. This is an important step in giving our users the capabilities that are defined in the General Data...
  6. Microsoft Authenticator Account Backup and Recovery: Coming to iOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Authenticator Account Backup and Recovery: Coming to iOS: Howdy folks, Many of you have asked for backup and recovery for the Microsoft Authenticator app. We’ve heard that need, and that’s why I’m happy to announce that we’ve just released a backup and recovery feature for that app. Now, your Microsoft Authenticator app will keep...
  7. New Microsoft children accounts EU GDPR parental consent verifications

in Windows 10 Support
    New Microsoft children accounts EU GDPR parental consent verifications: Microsoft continues on its steady path toward compliance with the European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Today we are announcing new parental consent requirements for accounts held by children in the EU. We are instituting these requirements across our...
microsoft account solved