Windows 10: microsoft account

Discus and support microsoft account in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how to sighn back in to microsoft account after sighning out can not create or delete other accounts any ideas 2539 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by skeggystick, Oct 19, 2014.

1. skeggystick Win User

microsoft account

how to sighn back in to microsoft account after sighning out can not create or delete other accounts any ideas

:)

skeggystick, Oct 19, 2014
  2. Microsoft account user Win User

Headphone and Speaker volume Windows 10

How to separate the volume of speaker and headphone phone volume. I am using Realtek High Definition Audio. My headphone is not in the sound list.

Microsoft account user, Oct 19, 2014
  3. Microsoft account user Win User
    Headphone and Speaker volume Windows 10

I mean that I want to make the volume of the speaker to zero but when I plug in my headphone and I want it to be 10.

Microsoft account user, Oct 19, 2014
  4. Kari Win User

microsoft account

You can sign back in simply by selecting your Microsoft Account in Windows Welcome screen and entering your password.

Thema:

microsoft account

1. microsoft account - Similar Threads - microsoft account

2. What is Microsoft account needed to be fixed with setting of shared experience

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is Microsoft account needed to be fixed with setting of shared experience: I got this message on computer (translation from Japanese) "Problem with Microsoft account, you need to fix your Microsoft account, please correct it with setting of shared experience". What it is and is it real or spam? If it is real then what I am suppose to do? Thank...
  3. Removing an unavailable Microsoft account in my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing an unavailable Microsoft account in my laptop: Hi, I have a school account which I used to login it with Microsoft service in my laptop, but after I quit the university, I could no longer to log in this account anymore. But this account is still in my laptop and always ask me there is problem with logging in it. I try to...
  4. Windows 10 Trial - cannot sign to Microsoft account during installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Trial - cannot sign to Microsoft account during installation: Hi, I'm trying to install Windows 10 Trial version. I'm asked to login to my Microsoft account. When doing so, I got the error that provided password is invalid. But I can login using the same credentials to both WIndows LiveID and Office365. Another weird thing is that...
  5. Mail App crashing after opening, after adding a specific Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App crashing after opening, after adding a specific Microsoft account.: Ever since yesterday, my Mail App is crashing just seconds after opening. I decided to uninstall the app by running the PowerShell command get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage. Command-led completed successfully, so I restarted the...
  6. Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?: Hi all, Im curious and interested to know how the rest of Tenforums members sign in to their laptops/PC's? In my case I only have one device with Windows 10..and thats my laptop. My only other device is a Smartphone which is Android. Im always trying to decide which is the...
  7. Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Account Sign in or Local Account Sign in?: Hi all, Im curious and interested to know how the rest of Tenforums members sign in to their laptops/PC's? In my case I only have one device with Windows 10..and thats my laptop. My only other device is a Smartphone which is Android. Im always trying to decide which is the...
  8. Unable to remove a Microsoft Account

Unable to remove a Microsoft Account: When I try to remove the Microsoft account for my work from my personal laptop, I am being asked to login to my work account. But, I no longer work for that company and my account has already been deleted. How can I remove that account from my laptop?...
  9. Merge microsoft account purchases?

Merge microsoft account purchases?: Bit of an odd situation here, a while back for reasons I've forgotten, I ended up purchasing games (forza games on windows 10) on one dummy microsoft account and playing them on another which had my proper gamertag, stats, etc. Now although this works, it's gotten to be quite...
  10. RDP using Windows account tied to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP using Windows account tied to Microsoft account: I am having a problem using RDP and can't for the life of me figure it out. I have my PC running windows 10 and I use a Microsoft account with a pin to login. I have enabled and configured RDP access on the machine but can't login into it using my account. My Microsoft...