Windows 10: microsoft account

Discus and support microsoft account in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how to sighn back in to microsoft account after sighning out can not create or delete other accounts any ideas 2539 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by skeggystick, Oct 19, 2014.

1. microsoft account

how to sighn back in to microsoft account after sighning out can not create or delete other accounts any ideas

:)

skeggystick, Oct 19, 2014

2. Headphone and Speaker volume Windows 10

How to separate the volume of speaker and headphone phone volume. I am using Realtek High Definition Audio. My headphone is not in the sound list.

Microsoft account user, Oct 19, 2014
  3. Headphone and Speaker volume Windows 10

I mean that I want to make the volume of the speaker to zero but when I plug in my headphone and I want it to be 10.

Microsoft account user, Oct 19, 2014
  4. Kari Win User

microsoft account

You can sign back in simply by selecting your Microsoft Account in Windows Welcome screen and entering your password.

Thema:

microsoft account

1. microsoft account - Similar Threads - microsoft account

2. Transfer files from old Microsoft account to the new one?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer files from old Microsoft account to the new one?: I created a new Microsoft account on the laptop that I’ve bought recently. I’d like to know if I can transfer the files from my old Microsoft account that I used before....
  3. Adding gmail accounts to Microsoft mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding gmail accounts to Microsoft mail: Hi, After updating to Win Pro 10 64 v.1809 build 17763.316 (from v. 1803), I could not sync with my gmail accounts anymore. I deleted them. I am now unable to add them back. I tried multiple solutions - including the one given in august 2018 on this forum - but I am still...
  4. My microsoft account alias

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My microsoft account alias: Need to change my microsoft account alias and need to know how that will affect my windows 10 license and Xbox account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-alias/dc504620-df5f-491a-983d-442efb07e366"
  5. Microsoft Account Picture Issue

Microsoft Account Picture Issue: I set a profile photo for this account around 2017. Now I have a new picture up but whenever I open my account on my Windows PC it displays both my current photo and my previous photo together. I can't figure out how to remove it completely. Lol the photo is of myself with my...
  6. How to check which service or apps are currently connected to my Microsoft account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to check which service or apps are currently connected to my Microsoft account?: Because I just allowed a website could access my information by login into my Microsoft account, I’m trying to disconnect its permission. How can I do that? Does Microsoft has a site that help user to control "webs or services that allowed to access users information" ?...
  7. Unable to access Microsoft store applications through a specific domain user account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to access Microsoft store applications through a specific domain user account: I'm editing this post to reflect the current state of the issue. I bought some new PCs from Dell which had Windows 10 and Office preinstalled on them - kind of SOP at our company. The pre-installed Office apps are Microsoft Store apps. They're accessible using a local...
  8. One domain account is unable to launch Microsoft Store apps - You may not have the...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    One domain account is unable to launch Microsoft Store apps - You may not have the...: I'm editing this post to reflect the current state of the issue. I bought some new PCs from Dell which had Windows 10 and Office preinstalled on them - kind of SOP at our company. The pre-installed Office apps are Microsoft Store apps. They're accessible using a local...
  9. Setting up Outlook on new computer - defaults to Add Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting up Outlook on new computer - defaults to Add Microsoft account: Hi, My collegue has a new computer and I am trying to set up her Outlook email account on Windows 10. When I click on the Add account and Select Outlook.com I get Add your Microsoft account We use Office 365 at work - do I need to set her up an Microsoft account to...
  10. How do I delete my Microsoft account?

How do I delete my Microsoft account?: I never intentionally use this account. I do not know how it got created. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-microsoft-account/2b522c38-85fd-4311-b8ee-61738311a97c