Windows 10: MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

Discus and support MICROSOFT ACCOUNT in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can i delete my account from windows 10... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LIBIYA JOSEPH, Sep 4, 2018.

1. MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

How can i delete my account from windows 10

:)

LIBIYA JOSEPH, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Addie Win User

MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

1. MICROSOFT ACCOUNT - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

2. i got the pop up- Microsoft account needs attention. Is it safe or scam? Please assisst

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i got the pop up- Microsoft account needs attention. Is it safe or scam? Please assisst: I am using windows 10 and suddenly got a Pop up- "Microsoft account needs attention Probably password change".I immediately clicked and settings got opened and then it asked me to confirm my account by My Pin and as i entered it, the dialogue box disappeared. Can anyone...
  3. Why do I always face problem when I try to login my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why do I always face problem when I try to login my Microsoft account: Why do I always face problem when I try to login my Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-always-face-problem-when-i-try-to-login/fbc5a0bb-8a70-404b-8d2b-f157217f6b33
  4. My microsoft store isnt showing my updated account balance

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My microsoft store isnt showing my updated account balance: so basically i wanted to buy something from the store so i put in 10 dollars through my account on google but when i go to microsoft store it still says i have 0 dollars even though i spent the money to put the 10 dollars. when i go to my account through google, it says i...
  5. Remove and Switch PRIMARY Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove and Switch PRIMARY Microsoft account: The main user account I use on my PC is signed in to my sisters old email and is currently being used as the primary Microsoft account Note that she recently deactivated her account so had to be reactivated in order to confirm identity. I want to remove said account and...
  6. Remove and Switch Microsoft account

Remove and Switch Microsoft account: The main user account I use on my PC is signed in to my sisters old email and is currently being used as the primary Microsoft account Note that she recently deactivated her account so had to be reactivated in order to confirm identity. I want to remove said account and...
  7. Connecting to a Networked PC - The password of this user has expired. Error Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to a Networked PC - The password of this user has expired. Error Microsoft Account: Hi, I cannot connect to a shared folder on my other computer because I get the error "The password of this user has expired.".This is using Microsoft accounts, not local.Anyone got any ideas, tips or fixes?Thanks,Hugo...
  8. How to remove microsoft account form Windows 10

How to remove microsoft account form Windows 10: I don't have any control over my browser for some reasonit claims I'm apart of a family group that restricts me from opening websites and when I click on the ask for permission it says there was an error and yea for some **** reason I can't disconnect from my microsoft...
  9. Microsoft account sign-in on Windows 10

Microsoft account sign-in on Windows 10: I have a new laptop and cannot sign-in to my Microsoft account. I know that I have the correct user name and password because I can sign into the account from my browser as well as on another laptop. The problem began when I created a local account and then, when I...
  10. Can't remember old Microsoft account. How can I activate Office 2016?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't remember old Microsoft account. How can I activate Office 2016?: A short time ago a friend of mine had an issue with her Windows 10 laptop. The system said that the PIN would not work due to security changes to the system. The system was set up by the store that sold the laptop many years ago so she does not recall the password that was...