Windows 10: Microsoft Accounts has got too complicated and isn't working

Discus and support Microsoft Accounts has got too complicated and isn't working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Years ago, bought Office 365 for several machines, including Cloud, and set up Microsoft Accounts for each user. Then I bought Office 365 Business... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Victim01410, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Microsoft Accounts has got too complicated and isn't working

Years ago, bought Office 365 for several machines, including Cloud, and set up Microsoft Accounts for each user. Then I bought Office 365 Business licenses and encountered many problems with logging in. MS never closed the old accounts, and I found no way of doing so, so accessing the Cloud storage became a battle between MS accounts. Now I've just bought a new laptop and couldn't even log in, as none of our ids were recognised. I try to log in with the MS account used for Office 365 Business and am told I don't exist. I have to have a personal MS account, which I believe I had, but that's not recognised either. So in order to set up MS products on a new laptop I have to invent a brand new account which I will never use again and wouldn't remember if I did I already have a long list in my passwords spreadsheet, none of which works. Why on earth can't MS let me use one id for all MS products, why do I have to be a different person for different purposes on the same machine? How can I find out which accounts MS believes I have using my domain email addresses, and which users can use the products I currently pay for? Now I also found my new laptop came with Windows 10 Home S Mode which prevents installation of any non-MS Store software and I spent a day getting rid of that, eventually creating yet another MS account to do so, as no others could log in to MS store. This is a right shambles, MS, a mess of your own making. How can I obtain details of all the data MS holds on me, my spouse, etc. and clean up the plethora of MS accounts? Often when logging in I get a screen saying multiple accounts exist for my email address and giving the option to log in with school or work id or personal one. However that doesn't always happen, maybe it should. Come on, MS, tidy up this trash-heap.

:)

Victim01410, Jun 17, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 17, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Microsoft Accounts has got too complicated and isn't working

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Accounts has got too complicated and isn't working

1. Microsoft Accounts has got too complicated and isn't working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Accounts has

2. too may microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    too may microsoft accounts: i bought a new laptop and it is using my microsoft account that was tied to my employer. I have another onedrive account that was created on my phone and that is where my data is, it is a different username. On my laptop I can not open my one drive files as they are not on...
  3. too may microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    too may microsoft accounts: i bought a new laptop and it is using my microsoft account that was tied to my employer. I have another onedrive account that was created on my phone and that is where my data is, it is a different username. On my laptop I can not open my one drive files as they are not on...
  4. Snip & Sketch too complicated for a screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip & Sketch too complicated for a screenshot: I need a way to save screenshots with one click. Pressing the PntScn key using the Snipping Tool used to store the screenshot instantly in the user's Screenshots folder. Snip & Sketch won't do that. Each screen shot requires selecting the whole screen icon, then going to...
  5. Snip & Sketch too complicated for a screenshot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip & Sketch too complicated for a screenshot: I need a way to save screenshots with one click. Pressing the PntScn key using the Snipping Tool used to store the screenshot instantly in the user's Screenshots folder. Snip & Sketch won't do that. Each screen shot requires selecting the whole screen icon, then going to...
  6. Microsoft account isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account isn't working: It was signed in for months than while I was playing my ps4 unplugged now it said I was signed out and when I try to log in it says already signed in log into your account but I'm already in it....
  7. TOO MANY COMPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TOO MANY COMPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP: The first straw was the taskbar. At first, my Windows button doesn't work and then my search bar also stopped working. It only freezes when I try to access the action center. I also cannot use keyboard shortcuts such as Win+X and Win+I. The next thing I knew, I have no...
  8. Microsoft complication

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft complication: Recently, I attempted to renew or update my Windows 10 to no avail .. afterwards to my dismay, I am seeing a Note from Microsoft saying that I need to fix it before I continue .. I do not know how to do this ..help ?? thanks...
  9. WIN10_Very complicated user account situation

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    WIN10_Very complicated user account situation: Hi there, This is my first post here. I tried to search for a related issue but considered I can't even explain it thoroughly, I had a hard time finding what I'm looking for. Hope someone here can shed some light on this intricate situation. I have a desktop PC (Alienware)...
  10. Things just got more complicate.

in Browsers and Email
    Things just got more complicate.: Every time I open up my browser I see my user name for my email at the top right hand corner of my screen. That means that somewhere the browser is saving my email. I clicked on it, then clicked manage people, then my icon and remove this person.Then the browser deleted all...