Windows 10: Microsoft Accounts out of date

Discus and support Microsoft Accounts out of date in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting a daily request on the header of my email page to fix my Microsoft account. It is telling me my email account is out of date. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeonKrauss, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Microsoft Accounts out of date

I am getting a daily request on the header of my email page to fix my Microsoft account. It is telling me my email account is out of date. When I select FIX NOW it wants me to allow Microsoft access to just about everything inside my pc, which I will NOT ALLOW! So is this for real or just one more of many scams? How can I tell if this is a scam?

***Original title: Microsoft update***

:)

LeonKrauss, Jun 17, 2020

2. Microsoft Account not syncing WP8.1

Hi Michael,

We suggest that you manually sync your Microsoft account by following these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Microsoft account.
    • Tap sync.

Check also if you have the correct date and time set on your phone.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Getting notification that AOL accounts are out of date

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following information:

• When do you receive the notification?
    • In which application are you receiving the notification?

If you are receiving the notification in Mail App, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article

Your account settings are out-of-date in Mail or Calendar for Windows 10
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Microsoft Accounts out of date

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Accounts out of date

1. Microsoft Accounts out of date - Similar Threads - Microsoft Accounts date

2. Account settings out of date.?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account settings out of date.?: Hi, nearly every day I keep getting a message that my account details are out of date...surely I don't need to "fix" them every day by typing in my user code..?How can I stop these unnecessary messages or are they really necessary..?Cheers,Ron....
  3. Account out of date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Account out of date: win10 20h2 message in mail box Your Yahoo account out dated fix account. Started the fix account no mention about password needing reset so that wasn't the problem. Ran the SSL fix that didn't solve anything along with run updates along with search for the update that has...
  4. Settings out of date on my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings out of date on my Microsoft account: Settings out of date on my Microsoft account. Where do I go to update the settings on this account? can anybody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-out-of-date-on-my-microsoft-account/34193d5e-a22a-4895-a810-fec9f679823a
  5. "Microsoft account problem" and "Outlook account out-of-date" notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Microsoft account problem" and "Outlook account out-of-date" notifications: I am so tired of this. At random moments over the last several months, I get the following notification:"Microsoft account problem: We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared Experiences." If I go to Shared...
  6. Your Microsoft account is out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your Microsoft account is out of date: Hello, I'm getting the above warning every day! I click "fix it" and it does .. I have to type my PIN … it's fixed …. only to get it again the next day. what can I do? Thanks...
  7. out of date account settings

out of date account settings: My account settings are out-of-date in Mail or Calendar for Windows 10. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/out-of-date-account-settings/96751580-bbf4-4a9b-b7b6-f3929bee1d80
  8. Your Microsoft Account is out of date.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Your Microsoft Account is out of date.: Your Microsoft Account is out of date. This Notice keeps popping up. I don't care anything about my Microsoft Account. How can I stop these notices. Don Cole 124329
  9. Your Microsoft Account is out of date.

in Windows 10 Support
    Your Microsoft Account is out of date.: Your Microsoft Account is out of date. This Notice keeps popping up. I don't care anything about my Microsoft Account. How can I stop these notices. Don Cole 124329
  10. my account is out of date

my account is out of date: how do I fix an out of date account? not getting any new emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/my-account-is-out-of-date/d3b50b4f-3cf1-40ae-80c2-a900c117169b