Windows 10: Microsoft accounts via CMD

Discus and support Microsoft accounts via CMD in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I found this thread but it does not really tell me how to add new MS user accounts using CMD, only how to add a local account that has to be... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Kristof CBE, May 9, 2016.

1. Microsoft accounts via CMD

Hi,

I found this thread but it does not really tell me how to add new MS user accounts using CMD, only how to add a local account that has to be switched to an MS account afterwards.
    I want to be able to create MS accounts for my students and add them to class PC's before the classes start.

Is there really no way to add MS accounts via CMD?? Kind of strange... no!?

Thx,
    Kristof

:)

Kristof CBE, May 9, 2016

2. Windows 10 Remote Desktop - The connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote logon

activate administrator account and connect via it ..

you can activate administrator account via computer management or via cmd by typing this command

net user administrator /active:yes

ArslanAsif, May 9, 2016
  3. Windows 10: Microsoft Account Sign in window crashing

That's the problem , cannot create a new user either, when I try and add another user I just get the same box flash up for a split second and disappear.

I did get told to try adding the default admin account via the cmd prompt , but in that account there wasn't even an option to sign in to a microsoft account.

RobertMassie, May 9, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft accounts via CMD

1. Microsoft accounts via CMD - Similar Threads - Microsoft accounts via

2. Re-edit via cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-edit via cmd prompt: What do I type in the reg edit via cmd prompt to remove write protection from my drive? Can you type in what you want me to type please so I can copy it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-edit-via-cmd-prompt/7956fe11-e7d8-4dba-868d-cc6e462b4735
  3. Re-edit via cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-edit via cmd prompt: What do I type in the reg edit via cmd prompt to remove write protection from my drive? Can you type in what you want me to type please so I can copy it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-edit-via-cmd-prompt/7956fe11-e7d8-4dba-868d-cc6e462b4735
  4. Re-edit via cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. chdkdsk VIA CMD

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    chdkdsk VIA CMD: the so called microsoft helpfull tolls are a crap running chdkdsk via cmd to fix errors in my hard drive almost ruin my laptot hard drive disk i had lost all system data, files pictures everything, that crap is worst than malware should BE removable forever, switching for MAC...
  6. Win10 license via Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 license via Microsoft Account: I have a Windows 10 license that is activated by my Microsoft account. If I delete my Microsoft account, will Windows 10 still work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-license-via-microsoft-account/a436243e-1824-40bf-b599-2d4c5dcc51a0
  7. How to delete user account with its folder via CMD or Powershell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete user account with its folder via CMD or Powershell: I have windows 10 machines with several users on it. I want to delete these user via CMD or Powershell with all their folders desktop, download, ........etc The below command : net user Test /delete only delete the user which is not enough....
  8. Open Cmd via PowerShell, command?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Open Cmd via PowerShell, command?: Please i need to open cmd win + r and so i know i need to know how to open it via powershell pls (.bat and so i know it needs to be opened via powershell. Pls PowerShell command to open cmd? Cmd über PowerShell öffnen, Befehl?
  9. Is there a way to remove a device via cmd?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there a way to remove a device via cmd?: Hi all I want to remove a device from "Devices". (See attachment) I tried using devcon.exe remove using device ID. The output says: it removed 1 device and the Bluetooth device is removed from >"Devices". But as soon as i refresh Device Manager the Bluetooth device comes...
  10. Interfaces and Routing via CMD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Interfaces and Routing via CMD: Little background, I keep randomly losing connecting and my network and file paths are just a disaster. My networking interfaces kept randomly disappearing. Also even though I've downloaded the correct drivers from the manufacturer, they never actually update. I came...