Windows 10: Microsoft accounts

Discus and support Microsoft accounts in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have 2 accounts I want to eliminate one with old email address how very confusing Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by HarrisWaller, Sep 16, 2020 at 3:22 PM.

1. Microsoft accounts

I have 2 accounts I want to eliminate one with old email address how very confusing Thanks

:)

HarrisWaller, Sep 16, 2020 at 3:22 PM
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

4. Addie Win User

Microsoft accounts

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Thema:

Microsoft accounts

1. Microsoft accounts - Similar Threads - Microsoft accounts

2. Microsoft store app doesn't launch even after updates, signing in Microsoft account &...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store app doesn't launch even after updates, signing in Microsoft account &...: Microsoft store app doesn't launch even after updates, signing in Microsoft account & resetting windows. Clearing cache is not working either since it is giving error message. Tried registering through power shell and command prompt as per other threads on this forum. Any...
  3. Microsoft account help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft account help: So basically I'm logged into my Microsoft account on my computer, and I want to see my password because my email password is the same as Microsoft Account password.However I logged out of my email and I forgot my password.Is there any way I can seey password of my logged in...
  4. How do I change my Date of Birth in my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my Date of Birth in my Microsoft account: I just set up a new account for my business and used the date of inception as the birthday. Dumb move I guess. Now my security settings are all messed up because Microsoft thinks I'm 2 years old. I've tried everything I see online to correct it but when I try to update my...
  5. Microsoft Account License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Account License: After resetting my laptop, I try to log in my university account for installed Microsoft apps but it says that it's unlicensed. I already talked to our IT admin and they already tried to reset my password and deactivate-reactive my account but we can't seem to find what's...
  6. Change microsoft store account

Change microsoft store account: Hi, I am having issues with the microsoft store account. I found out by not being able to make in-game purchases from store app. I am trying to re-log, reset everything and I came up to this = clicking on the current user profile in microsoft store doesnt do anything. It...
  7. Email from Microsoft account team

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email from Microsoft account team: Is this a legit email address.......Microsoft account team *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Email says to click on links in email to verify activity........
  8. Connect my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account

Connect my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account: I just purchased the Windows 10 version of Minecraft from the Windows Store and I found out that it's not the Java version. I would like to switch my version of Minecraft but I cant do that from the Windows 10 app. How do I fix this?...
  9. Two Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two Microsoft accounts: I have just set up a new Laptop for some reason I have ended up with two Microsoft access accounts to sign in with, I only want one, and I would like to link three email accounts under the one profile on Outlook. one profile has one email account and the profile I wish to...
  10. Windows 10 2004 reset forces creation of local account, even after logging in to microsoft...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 reset forces creation of local account, even after logging in to microsoft...: I seem to be having the complete opposite issue to everyone else on a PC. Had to reset my laptop due to computer auto updating to an incompatible driver cause BSOD. Rolling back drivers felt glitchy so decided to reset and start fresh. First time I reset I chose to keep...