Windows 10: Microsoft acct blocked - due to administrative policy

Discus and support Microsoft acct blocked - due to administrative policy in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello: I cannot access my Microsoft acct, when I try to bring up Outlook, for instance, it tells me I can't access to change the password due to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JohnDonlevy1, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Microsoft acct blocked - due to administrative policy

Hello:

I cannot access my Microsoft acct, when I try to bring up Outlook, for instance, it tells me I can't access to change the password due to "administrative group policy". In a nutshell I think an old email acct, 20 years old, used to set up Microsoft, is set as administrator and blocking me from using my Microsoft acct, especially Outlook.

John D

:)

JohnDonlevy1, Apr 30, 2020

2. steps to turn off parental command windows 10 for routers and for You Tube under administrator acct.

Parental preference not shown as choice to delete under accts. so

blocking all access to internet sites and you tube for this adult.

Steps listed on microsoft.com site, do not work to delete this control.

jackclemes, Apr 30, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Is it advisable/useful to have a second (full) Administrator account?

The order that you have them in.

NavyLCDR, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Microsoft acct blocked - due to administrative policy

windows defender is blocked by group policy

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As per the description, you are experiencing issue with Window Defender is blocked by Group policy on the system.

I certainly understand your concern.

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “CJ. Eichholz” replied on November 20, 2015 in the following Microsoft Community link and check if that helps.

Windows Defender is off due to group policy (Windows 10)

Note:
    This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection,
    back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft acct blocked - due to administrative policy

1. Microsoft acct blocked - due to administrative policy - Similar Threads - Microsoft acct blocked

2. Group Policy Blocking Microsoft Account Sing In

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Group Policy Blocking Microsoft Account Sing In: I tried to sign into my microsoft account on the MS store and also on other apps like xbox and game bar. Every time I try it says Ï can't sign into a Microsoft account because it is blocked by group policy with the error code 0x800704ec. How do I fix this from happening? I...
  3. Group Policy Blocking Microsoft Account Sing In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Group Policy Blocking Microsoft Account Sing In: I tried to sign into my microsoft account on the MS store and also on other apps like xbox and game bar. Every time I try it says Ï can't sign into a Microsoft account because it is blocked by group policy with the error code 0x800704ec. How do I fix this from happening? I...
  4. Group Policy Blocking Microsoft Account Sing In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Change Administrator Acct Attached to Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Administrator Acct Attached to Computer: My microsoft account was compromised a couple weeks back, the fraudster was able to validate through my email account and then got into my microsoft account and deleted my cell phone numbers and changed the email address and password locking me out. Microsoft has no call...
  6. Microsoft Acct.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Acct.: I noticed the other day that my personal laptop had my work computers desktop stuff on it. I probably did something at work where I logged into my one-drive and accidentally synced my work computer to my personal one drive. I was able to sign out of my one drive account on my...
  7. This app has been blocked due to Company Policy error in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    This app has been blocked due to Company Policy error in Microsoft Store: [ATTACH]While downloading an app from the Microsoft Store, an error message can appear saying – This app has been blocked due to Company Policy. If […] This article This app has been blocked due to Company Policy error in Microsoft Store first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  8. microsoft acct

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft acct: i get notice that my microsoft acct needs to be repaired https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-acct/4dfe1e78-a141-4ad4-9350-6fed212e7c37
  9. microsoft acct

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft acct: hello everyone i have a question, i have 1 pc and a laptop at home that use my same microsoft hotmail acct login,i upgraded one pc to windows 10,the other is win 8.1,what i wanted to find out is if there would be any issues with using my same login on 2 separate devices.i do...
  10. blocked by group policy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    blocked by group policy: hello! Im trying to get hyper-v working but when im trying to enable hyper v network switch on the network adapter im getting: ''blocked by group policy''. I upgradeded windows 7 to window 10 yesterday and its my private computer, anyone who had the same error? 29576