Windows 10: MICROSOFT ACCT NUMBER

Discus and support MICROSOFT ACCT NUMBER in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I HAVE LOST MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT NUMBER HOW CAN I GET ANOTHER I CANT GET INTO MY EMAIL.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GailHoward1, Jan 2, 2020.

1. MICROSOFT ACCT NUMBER

I HAVE LOST MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT NUMBER HOW CAN I GET ANOTHER I CANT GET INTO MY EMAIL.

:)

GailHoward1, Jan 2, 2020
  2. NickTh Win User

MS Acct vs Local acct

I think you can take extra mesurments like two-step authentication, but as you said, using an MS Acct needs you to be more carefull than a local one.

NickTh, Jan 2, 2020
  3. 2 computers same acct...please help

Hi, I have 2 computers in my home. Both computers have the the user name and password when logging in. Also when I go to my Microsoft acct. both are listed under devices. I would like to have it so both devices have there own log in. If I delete the other computer listed in my acct. would this solve the problem? Also, would I be able to log into the other computer since it was deleted and how would I then create a new username and password? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!!

woodward2000, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Likity Win User

MICROSOFT ACCT NUMBER

My mispelledmail acct

one of my e mail addresses is misspelled, but is one of those accts that pops up when I go to log in to an e mail acct. How do I remove this misspelled acct from this list of accts that pop up as suggestions when I begin typing in the email acct I want.

and change the spelling

Likity, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

MICROSOFT ACCT NUMBER

1. MICROSOFT ACCT NUMBER - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT ACCT NUMBER

2. Changed acct phone number and now.......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed acct phone number and now.......: Changed acct phone number on my Microsoft and now I cannot login on my laptop OR my xbox. States I have to wait 30 days for the change to occur. WTH! I called support and get stone-walled every time by that automated system. This is unacceptable. I have class starting the...
  3. Changed acct phone number and now.......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed acct phone number and now.......: Changed acct phone number on my Microsoft and now I cannot login on my laptop OR my xbox. States I have to wait 30 days for the change to occur. WTH! I called support and get stone-walled every time by that automated system. This is unacceptable. I have class starting the...
  4. Microsoft Acct.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Acct.: I noticed the other day that my personal laptop had my work computers desktop stuff on it. I probably did something at work where I logged into my one-drive and accidentally synced my work computer to my personal one drive. I was able to sign out of my one drive account on my...
  5. Microsoft Acct Identification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Acct Identification: I purchased a used Desktop PC from a Donation center...it had not apprently been used for quite sometime as it was running Windows 10 1703 version. I let it run Windows Updates and it installed version 1903. Windows defender is showing I need to Sign into my Microsoft...
  6. change microsoft acct.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    change microsoft acct.: Good Day Sir, Maam: If I change my admin account to different active Microsoft account. Is my Laptop Windows 10 Os get Affected, and not run Smothly,then other application installed get affected too? Thank you for Big Help. Regards Jeff....
  7. Deleteing a Microsoft acct

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleteing a Microsoft acct: I had a Microsoft account with the same name as my old email address. I cancelled that email account when it was compromised. That left me unable to access the Microsoft account with the same name. Now I am unable to cancel the Microsoft account. can anyone help me?...
  8. microsoft acct

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft acct: i get notice that my microsoft acct needs to be repaired https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-acct/4dfe1e78-a141-4ad4-9350-6fed212e7c37
  9. Hacked Microsoft acct

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hacked Microsoft acct: I was reading your article "How to check if your Microsoft account has been hacked" And it tells me to "See when and where you've used your account" Ive checked the Activity but it only goes back to 7/31/2019. BUT I JUST want to see it from at least date 1/1/2019 How do...
  10. microsoft acct

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft acct: hello everyone i have a question, i have 1 pc and a laptop at home that use my same microsoft hotmail acct login,i upgraded one pc to windows 10,the other is win 8.1,what i wanted to find out is if there would be any issues with using my same login on 2 separate devices.i do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where do I login to microsoft acct

2. windows store acct