Windows 10: Microsoft Acct Shows Windows 10 PC Not Up-to-Date

Discus and support Microsoft Acct Shows Windows 10 PC Not Up-to-Date in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In reviewing my Microsoft Account it states that my Windows 10 PC is Not Up-to-Date. When I click on More Details. Everything looks OK except it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoanHaynes, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Microsoft Acct Shows Windows 10 PC Not Up-to-Date

In reviewing my Microsoft Account it states that my Windows 10 PC is Not Up-to-Date. When I click on More Details. Everything looks OK except it shows "Device Performance & Health" Status Unknown. When I check for Status Updates on Windows 10 it shows that my PC is Up-to-Date. Any ideas on why Microsoft shows the PC is not up-to-date or why my Device Performance and Health is Unknown?

:)

JoanHaynes, Jan 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jan 18, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Microsoft Acct Shows Windows 10 PC Not Up-to-Date

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Acct Shows Windows 10 PC Not Up-to-Date

1. Microsoft Acct Shows Windows 10 PC Not Up-to-Date - Similar Threads - Microsoft Acct Shows

2. ADDING A PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ADDING A PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT: HOW CAN i ADD MY DELL 9020 PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-pc-to-my-microsoft-acct/d4899065-411b-4e34-9ac5-fab765a9a8a0
  3. ADDING A PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADDING A PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT: HOW CAN i ADD MY DELL 9020 PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-pc-to-my-microsoft-acct/d4899065-411b-4e34-9ac5-fab765a9a8a0
  4. ADDING A PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Acct.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Acct.: I noticed the other day that my personal laptop had my work computers desktop stuff on it. I probably did something at work where I logged into my one-drive and accidentally synced my work computer to my personal one drive. I was able to sign out of my one drive account on my...
  6. Why my Microsoft Account is showing "windows is not up to date" ?

Why my Microsoft Account is showing "windows is not up to date" ?: My Microsoft account is showing that windows is not up to date. Why so?[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-microsoft-account-is-showing-windows-is-not/b90c3964-625c-4686-83db-e37c46f7b9d2
  7. Windows Acct shows logged in but not my profile on pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Acct shows logged in but not my profile on pc: Last night my laptop updated .net framework and restarted. When I type in my pin code upon restart it says it's signed in to my microsoft account but the pc profile is different. Like I'm using a guest account. Limited app access and no documents in any folders. My user acct...
  8. Microsoft is not up to date

Microsoft is not up to date: I just bought this laptop. I have a microsoft account. I have 5 devices on it including this one. It says this particular device has never been updated. When I try to figure it out I get this message: AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a...
  9. microsoft acct

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft acct: i get notice that my microsoft acct needs to be repaired https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-acct/4dfe1e78-a141-4ad4-9350-6fed212e7c37
  10. microsoft acct

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft acct: hello everyone i have a question, i have 1 pc and a laptop at home that use my same microsoft hotmail acct login,i upgraded one pc to windows 10,the other is win 8.1,what i wanted to find out is if there would be any issues with using my same login on 2 separate devices.i do...