Windows 10: Microsoft Acct.

Discus and support Microsoft Acct. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I noticed the other day that my personal laptop had my work computers desktop stuff on it. I probably did something at work where I logged into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MLV82, Aug 31, 2021.

1. MLV82 Win User

Microsoft Acct.

I noticed the other day that my personal laptop had my work computers desktop stuff on it. I probably did something at work where I logged into my one-drive and accidentally synced my work computer to my personal one drive. I was able to sign out of my one drive account on my work pc, and re-sign in under the offices one drive account. When I go into the start screen and under settings it's showing that my Microsoft account is still logged in with my personal email. It doesn't give me the option to log out either or switch users. I came home and noticed that even signing out of my one drive at

:)

MLV82, Aug 31, 2021
  2. NickTh Win User

MS Acct vs Local acct

I think you can take extra mesurments like two-step authentication, but as you said, using an MS Acct needs you to be more carefull than a local one.

NickTh, Aug 31, 2021
  3. Likity Win User
    My mispelledmail acct

one of my e mail addresses is misspelled, but is one of those accts that pops up when I go to log in to an e mail acct. How do I remove this misspelled acct from this list of accts that pop up as suggestions when I begin typing in the email acct I want.

and change the spelling

Likity, Aug 31, 2021
  4. Microsoft Acct.

2 computers same acct...please help

Hi, I have 2 computers in my home. Both computers have the the user name and password when logging in. Also when I go to my Microsoft acct. both are listed under devices. I would like to have it so both devices have there own log in. If I delete the other computer listed in my acct. would this solve the problem? Also, would I be able to log into the other computer since it was deleted and how would I then create a new username and password? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!!

woodward2000, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Acct.

1. Microsoft Acct. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Acct

2. ADDING A PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ADDING A PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT: HOW CAN i ADD MY DELL 9020 PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-pc-to-my-microsoft-acct/d4899065-411b-4e34-9ac5-fab765a9a8a0
  3. ADDING A PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADDING A PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT: HOW CAN i ADD MY DELL 9020 PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-pc-to-my-microsoft-acct/d4899065-411b-4e34-9ac5-fab765a9a8a0
  4. ADDING A PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet.: My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-acct-password-does-not-work-in-my/79ec6f70-e9b8-48b1-ae0b-e21c2924a625
  6. My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet.

My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet.: My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-acct-password-does-not-work-in-my/79ec6f70-e9b8-48b1-ae0b-e21c2924a625
  7. My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...: I am signed into Family 365 on my parent's computer and my in-laws. If I sign these two devices out of my 365 account, will the computers still run like usual, just without access to Office and my One Drive? No one else uses the One Drive except for me. Will their local...
  8. My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...: I am signed into Family 365 on my parent's computer and my in-laws. If I sign these two devices out of my 365 account, will the computers still run like usual, just without access to Office and my One Drive? No one else uses the One Drive except for me. Will their local...
  9. My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...

10. Can't sign into windows 10 with Microsoft acct.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign into windows 10 with Microsoft acct.: I noticed over 2500 people have some variation of this issue.I was gifted a ten yr old Dell computer running Windows 10 by my relative. I removed her Microsoft account and am now the admin with a local acct. I try to log in with my Microsoft account but it won't let me. I...