Windows 10: microsoft acct

Discus and support microsoft acct in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; hello everyone i have a question, i have 1 pc and a laptop at home that use my same microsoft hotmail acct login,i upgraded one pc to windows 10,the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by uplinkz, Aug 7, 2015.

1. uplinkz Win User

microsoft acct

hello everyone
    i have a question, i have 1 pc and a laptop at home that use my same microsoft hotmail acct login,i upgraded one pc to windows 10,the other is win 8.1,what i wanted to find out is if there would be any issues with using my same login on 2 separate devices.i do see the background as the same on both etc

:)

uplinkz, Aug 7, 2015

2. sign in account name not updating

Ive updated my Microsoft acct online but the name on my computer login acct shows the old name. how do I insure the acct I'm logging in with is my Microsoft acct? how can I sync that info?

Mastersbro78, Aug 7, 2015
  3. password

Never needed a password until I opened a Microsoft acct. Can I uninstall Microsoft acct. It is a nuisance.

Patricia 45, Aug 7, 2015
  4. microsoft acct

No. you won't have any problems. I use mine on two machines. In fact if you log into your MS Account you can view your devices.

microsoft acct [​IMG]

Torquemada, Aug 7, 2015
  5. DHolm Win User
    I can log into my account on my desktop. On my laptop under settings accounts Sign in with Microsoft account click on link it will turn gray for a sec then back to blue So I can not sign in for Contana speak to work.

DHolm, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

microsoft acct

1. microsoft acct - Similar Threads - microsoft acct

2. ADDING A PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ADDING A PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT: HOW CAN i ADD MY DELL 9020 PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-pc-to-my-microsoft-acct/d4899065-411b-4e34-9ac5-fab765a9a8a0
  3. ADDING A PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADDING A PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT: HOW CAN i ADD MY DELL 9020 PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-pc-to-my-microsoft-acct/d4899065-411b-4e34-9ac5-fab765a9a8a0
  4. ADDING A PC TO MY MICROSOFT ACCT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet.: My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-acct-password-does-not-work-in-my/79ec6f70-e9b8-48b1-ae0b-e21c2924a625
  6. My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet.

My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet.: My Microsoft Acct password does not work in my Microsoft Wallet so I can't sign in to Wallet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-acct-password-does-not-work-in-my/79ec6f70-e9b8-48b1-ae0b-e21c2924a625
  7. My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...: I am signed into Family 365 on my parent's computer and my in-laws. If I sign these two devices out of my 365 account, will the computers still run like usual, just without access to Office and my One Drive? No one else uses the One Drive except for me. Will their local...
  8. My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...: I am signed into Family 365 on my parent's computer and my in-laws. If I sign these two devices out of my 365 account, will the computers still run like usual, just without access to Office and my One Drive? No one else uses the One Drive except for me. Will their local...
  9. My Microsoft 365 acct is signed into two family computers, will they still work if I sign...

10. Can't sign into windows 10 with Microsoft acct.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign into windows 10 with Microsoft acct.: I noticed over 2500 people have some variation of this issue.I was gifted a ten yr old Dell computer running Windows 10 by my relative. I removed her Microsoft account and am now the admin with a local acct. I try to log in with my Microsoft account but it won't let me. I...