Windows 10: Microsoft acknowledges Creators Update game bugs.

Discus and support Microsoft acknowledges Creators Update game bugs. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; https://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming...g-game-bugs/1/ https://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-fi...rmance-issues/ Honestly thinking of getting Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Redbatman, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Redbatman Win User

Microsoft acknowledges Creators Update game bugs.

Redbatman, Sep 12, 2017
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Bluetooth not working properly after Creators Update

Hi,

Microsoft acknowledges Bluetooth bugs caused by the Creators Update causing you this issue. We're currently working on it, and we'll immediately release an update that would fix this issue if we've fixed this issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Allan

Allan Mej, Sep 12, 2017
  3. aakkam22 Win User
    Windows Disk Cleanup

This is a widespread bug in Windows 10 Microsoft acknowledges Creators Update game bugs. :) A quick Google search will reveal this.

Disk Cleanup is miscalculating the hard links in WinSxS and related folders. Microsoft has acknowledged the bug and has announced that it will be fixed in the Creators Update:

“We fixed an issue where Disk Cleanup would sometimes unexpectedly show 3.99TB worth of Windows Update Cleanup files.”

It is safe to run the cleanup. The bug is simply a miscalculation.

aakkam22, Sep 12, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Sep 13, 2017
  5. I just use Steam, have all that gaming stuff turned off.

Josey Wales, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft acknowledges Creators Update game bugs. - Similar Threads - Microsoft acknowledges Creators

2. Microsoft acknowledges a new bug in Windows 10 October update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft acknowledges a new bug in Windows 10 October update: The most recent cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update) is causing a series of new problems. On Saturday, Microsoft confirmed that Windows 10 update could break down the Start menu with a critical error and promised a fix in the coming weeks, but it...
  3. Microsoft acknowledges a new bug in Windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft acknowledges a new bug in Windows 10 version 1903: Microsoft has recently confirmed a new issue affecting Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903) on Build 18362.207 (KB4497935). A bug in Windows 10 May 2019 Update’s latest build breaks down the Remote Access Connection Manager service and affects the operation of VPN...
  4. Microsoft acknowledges a new bug in Windows 10 October 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft acknowledges a new bug in Windows 10 October 2018 Update: Microsoft today confirmed that Windows 10 October 2018 Update is hit with another issue where the overwrite confirmation dialog is missing when copying contents from a .ZIP file. In Windows 10 October 2018 Update, if you copy or move files from a .ZIP files into a location...
  5. Creator Update - Game Mode - Functionality?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creator Update - Game Mode - Functionality?: How does Win10 recognize your various games to then allocate or turn off processes to give you more gaming power? I would have imaged we'd be able to select what games to add to this feature so I'm curious how Win10 itself will know what is a game versus editing software for...
  6. USB3 bug in Fall Creator's Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB3 bug in Fall Creator's Update: I have the problem described in http://www.drivethelife.com/windows-...rs-update.html on both a desktop and laptop. I tried all the fixes it describes and none of them work. Is anyone aware of a fix that does work? 96376
  7. Falls Creators Update 1709 Bug in Start Items

in Windows 10 Support
    Falls Creators Update 1709 Bug in Start Items: This got to be a bug in version 1709 because despite installing all updates and rebooting many times, after I Unpin From Start from the items from the Start Menu Items list, they reappear after I start up again. Microsoft again, messed up big time on this... See...
  8. Bugs in Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Bugs in Creators Update: I noticed some things wrong after I downloaded the Creators Update. 1. The date and time is missing on the Task bar. Only one number of the time and the colon is showing. 2. When I right click on the Task bar, there is no button to adjust time and date. 3. Task bar...
  9. Wincows 10 Creators Update Personal Folder Bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Wincows 10 Creators Update Personal Folder Bug: Hey all! Well... I just went straight to heaven and decided to buy a new faster HDD for my laptop, and instead of cloning the old one, I just went the clean install route, this time I installed Windows 10 1703 build as the only one software that exhibited bugs was updated...
  10. Bug with shortcut tiles since Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Bug with shortcut tiles since Fall Creators Update: Hello, Since the Fall Creators Update I have noticed that after uninstalling any software, the corresponding shortcut tiles in the Start Menu would still stay there but with a weird name title and without an icon. This happens when I uninstall any Windows Store apps as...