Windows 10: Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method: What has to do with battery?

Discus and support Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method: What has to do with battery? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I bought for second time a battery replacement for my old laptop (2012). I don't know how exactly works laptop's battery market but it wasn't a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by iJohnnyCash, May 10, 2019.

1. Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method: What has to do with battery?

I bought for second time a battery replacement for my old laptop (2012). I don't know how exactly works laptop's battery market but it wasn't a original one. The battery brand is "Green Cell" and the model "PT6V8"
    After 2 months of using that battery I notices various issues and often crashes (suddenly shutdowns) even when the laptop was plugged in. When I removed the battery everything returns to normal functioning. I complaint to the seller and his answer was to uninstall that software device (Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method).

Do you agree with this suggestion?

:)

iJohnnyCash, May 10, 2019

2. Missing microsoft acpi-compliant battery control method

Hi Francis,

Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery is a driver needed by Windows to communicate with your hardware. To troubleshoot the issue, follow the steps below:

• Remove the charger from your computer, then restart your device.
    • After your computer restarts, plugged in your charger. Check if the driver needed automatically reinstalled and addressed the issue.

Kindly send us a screenshot of your device manager, to provide your better assistance on addressing the issue. To send a screenshot, follow the instructions provided by
    Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP] on this
    Forum Article

• Go to Device Manager > Expand Batteries.
    • If you can see Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery, double-click then screenshot the General tab.

Keep us posted with the result.

Regile Reb, May 10, 2019
  3. Missing microsoft acpi-compliant battery control method

Hello! I am missing the driver Microsoft ACPI-compliant battery control method. This makes my computer shut down when I remove the charging cable or shows Battery charge level to be "0%". Help?...

FrancisDaPugtato_, May 10, 2019
  4. Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method: What has to do with battery?

Microsoft ACPI Compliant Method Battery

Accidentally , I uninstalled "microsoft acpi compliant control method battery" from Acer Aspire R-14. Now I'm unable to install it because I don't have its setup.

So please help me !!

hudaniabhee, May 10, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method: What has to do with battery?

1. Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method: What has to do with battery? - Similar Threads - Microsoft ACPI Compliant

2. HELP! Windows 10 error while on battery , Microsoft ACPI compliant battery method is the cause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP! Windows 10 error while on battery , Microsoft ACPI compliant battery method is the cause: my laptop is asus tuf gaming fx505 Running windows 10 64 bit single language Recently just a couple weeks ago my laptop went laggy when on battery (not just laggy , everything is not responding and my cursor is gone so i cant do anything) lets say my laptop freeze while on...
  3. Screen Goes Dim (Microsoft acpi-compliant control method battery)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Goes Dim (Microsoft acpi-compliant control method battery): I have just upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1, never had this issue until now. I basically want to have screen lighting set to the same, whether power cable is plugged in or not. I did everything as per online guides, but still, as soon as I unplug power cable, a screen goes...
  4. excessive ACPI compliant drivers

excessive ACPI compliant drivers: I am using windows 10 version 1709, there are 500 instances of Microsoft ACPI-Compliant system drivers in my device manager list, how can I delete some https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excessive-acpi-compliant-drivers/20eff58e-1e36-4033-8008-14fb3ca37161
  5. Microsoft ACPI battery control

Microsoft ACPI battery control: This problem originally manifiested itself when battery status showed 55% and not charging. Dell site suggested update bios and enter user start date. Now got to 79 %. Disabling Microsoft ACPI battery control in device manager, settings battery now shows 100%. Re-enable and...
  6. ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery - Laptop charge drops suddenly when enabled

ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery - Laptop charge drops suddenly when enabled: I use an HP laptop, a little over 1 year old. Since the last windows 10 update I have been facing a battery related problem. There is no problem when I have it plugged. But when on battery, although the functioning is normal as the charge goes from 100% to 50% (takes...
  7. ASUS N56JN - Shut Down when reinstall ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery, Battery 0%...

ASUS N56JN - Shut Down when reinstall ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery, Battery 0%...: Hello everyone. It is a week that i try to solve this problem. I have a laptop ASUS N56JN with Windows 10, re-installed today. I bought a new Rechargeable battery 4 days ago, because with the old one when i plugged out AC cable my computer shutdown, so i think that the...
  8. Microsoft ACPI-Complaint Control Method Battery

Microsoft ACPI-Complaint Control Method Battery: My Sony VAIO E-Series VPCEA36FM Notebook wouldn't recognize the battery, so i decided to go to another laptop and copy and paste the files on this laptop. Now the driver isn't working at all. Any help for this problem would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  9. What is ACPI driver?

What is ACPI driver?: I found a program on SourceForge that supposed to find drivers that are not installed on the computer. I have a device that is labelled as unknown so I used this free software to figure it out. Apparently it requires an ACPI driver? What is it and what does it do? 89762
  10. HID Compliant Game Controller Driver

HID Compliant Game Controller Driver: If I have my RealFlight Interlink Elite Controller plugged into a USB port on a computer running Microsoft Windows 10 Pro the screen saver and power save options will not work. This work perfectly with Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 prior to my upgrade to Windows 10. The...