Windows 10: Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System code 28 ACPI\HPQ6001\2&daba3ff&0

Discus and support Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System code 28 ACPI\HPQ6001\2&daba3ff&0 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; have installed windows 10 64bit on my computer, when I look in the device manager, it has an unknown device showing. I looked in the properties part of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DarioVranjkovic, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System code 28 ACPI\HPQ6001\2&daba3ff&0

have installed windows 10 64bit on my computer, when I look in the device manager, it has an unknown device showing. I looked in the properties part of the up-date driver window and it states "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System", it also states it has a code 28 Device ACPI\HPQ6001\2&daba3ff&0. My device is an HP 250 G1. Thank you for your help in advance.

:)

DarioVranjkovic, Oct 28, 2020
  2. vagxtr Win User

The BIOS is not ACPI compliant

Probably some stupid oem windoze routine that checks configuration and saw it's changed and then nagging you. Go for enterprise or ultimate version.

Here's what m$ disclose on that code issue

OEM installs usually needs some low level tool to zero the whole disk out and then to go with clean installation. Is this Vista or Win7

ACPI is not same thing as PnP (PlugnPlay).

vagxtr, Oct 28, 2020
  3. BOW
    Bow Win User
    ACPI Not Compliant??

I restarted my pc today twice and got a bsod that said Bios acpi not compliant. I have had this bios version for 10 months. I hit the reset on the mobo and it started and is running fine. What gives?

4. AlanHart2 Win User

Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System code 28 ACPI\HPQ6001\2&daba3ff&0

excessive ACPI compliant drivers

I am using windows 10 version 1709, there are 500 instances of Microsoft ACPI-Compliant system drivers in my device manager list, how can I delete some

AlanHart2, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System code 28 ACPI\HPQ6001\2&daba3ff&0

1. Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System code 28 ACPI\HPQ6001\2&daba3ff&0 - Similar Threads - Microsoft ACPI Compliant

2. ACPI\INT34C6\2&DABA3FF&0 is coming up as unknown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACPI\INT34C6\2&DABA3FF&0 is coming up as unknown: ACPI\INT34C6\2&DABA3FF&0 is coming up as unknown Windows 11 HomeASUS H570-Pro WiFiASUS has no solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acpiint34c62daba3ff0-is-coming-up-as-unknown/d2f8ab6f-f994-4a4f-ae7e-7f8c7000b78f
  3. ACPI\INT34C6\2&DABA3FF&0 is coming up as unknown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ACPI\INT34C6\2&DABA3FF&0 is coming up as unknown: ACPI\INT34C6\2&DABA3FF&0 is coming up as unknown Windows 11 HomeASUS H570-Pro WiFiASUS has no solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acpiint34c62daba3ff0-is-coming-up-as-unknown/d2f8ab6f-f994-4a4f-ae7e-7f8c7000b78f
  4. Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System Problem: Good day, my laptop keeps turning off by its own due to abnormally function of my battery percentage. So I went to device manager and go to the batteries section and found the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System" . So someone told me to disable and enable it again for it to be...
  5. Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System Problem

Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System Problem: Good day, my laptop keeps turning off by its own due to abnormally function of my battery percentage. So I went to device manager and go to the batteries section and found the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System" . So someone told me to disable and enable it again for it to be...
  6. Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. ACPI-Compliant System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACPI-Compliant System: Hi, I just Build my PC with an ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Gaming WIFI D4 motherboard on Windows 10 and my computer always freeze between 5 minutes and 1 hours i try to see my drivers if everything is installed but i found this this driver not installed is it the problem ?? if yes...
  8. ACPI-Compliant System

ACPI-Compliant System: Hi, I just Build my PC with an ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Gaming WIFI D4 motherboard on Windows 10 and my computer always freeze between 5 minutes and 1 hours i try to see my drivers if everything is installed but i found this this driver not installed is it the problem ?? if yes...
  9. ACPI-Compliant System

10. Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System code 28 ACPI\HPQ6001\2&daba3ff&0

Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System code 28 ACPI\HPQ6001\2&daba3ff&0: Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System code 28 ACPI\HPQ6001\2&daba3ff&0have installed windows 10 64bit on my computer, when I look in the device manager, it has an unknown device showing. I looked in the properties part of the up-date driver window and it states "Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acpi code28