Windows 10: Microsoft acquires Zenimax

Discus and support Microsoft acquires Zenimax in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; BBC news link Microsoft buys Fallout creator Bethesda for $7.5bn - BBC News 164915 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pejole2165, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Microsoft acquires Zenimax

Pejole2165, Sep 21, 2020
  2. raheelbs Win User

Microsoft to Acquire Nokia's Devices & Services Business

The Chief Executive of Nokia Stephen Elop will step aside and return to Microsoft, his position at Microsoft is not yet disclosed but it is being rumored that Mr. Elop will be signed as the CEO for Microsoft once Ballmer hands in his resignation in the coming year.

As demands grow weak for Nokia’s mobile devices the company is faced with cash-flow problems. It has lost a majority of its market share to Apple and Samsung.
    "It's a bold step into the future - a win-win for employees, shareholders and consumers of both companies," Microsoft's outgoing CEO, Steve Ballmer, said in a statement.

Source: Microsoft to Acquire Nokia for $7.2 Billion

raheelbs, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Microsoft acquires Zenimax

<<Onafets>>, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft acquires Zenimax

1. Microsoft acquires Zenimax - Similar Threads - Microsoft acquires Zenimax

2. microsoft store Acquiring license issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store Acquiring license issue: How to get microsoft store Acquiring license ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-acquiring-license-issue/ad1408ba-bf56-4e0b-9ccd-1ea24582f677
  3. microsoft store Acquiring license issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store Acquiring license issue: How to get microsoft store Acquiring license ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-acquiring-license-issue/ad1408ba-bf56-4e0b-9ccd-1ea24582f677
  4. Microsoft store stuck on acquiring license

Microsoft store stuck on acquiring license: It`s being 5 days and Microsoft store is stuck on acquiring license and not downloading anything, and today most essential apps are disabled. Like photos, Film and TV and others. Before asking the question, I googled for solution and found some answers which never worked for...
  5. Microsoft store stuck on acquiring license

Microsoft store stuck on acquiring license: Ive had this problem before and the only way i fixed it by was doing a factore restore and after that it let me download apps for a day and then after that it stop working i tried everything and still nothing is there any alternatives from the microsoft store? Can i download...
  6. Microsoft store stuck at acquiring license

Microsoft store stuck at acquiring license: Hey there, few days ago i just tried to install some apps from microsoft store, but it just stuck at acquiring license, i tried tomorrow, still the same, i tried wsreset, still same. I have no idea what to do next, any help will be appreciated! Thanks~...
  7. Microsoft store stuck at acquiring license

Microsoft store stuck at acquiring license: I got a new pc recently with windows 10 and discovered the Microsoft store, seemed pretty cool. It worked fine for a while but then it didn't. Whenever I try to update an app it gets stuck at acquiring license and doesn't move on from that step, when I try to download an app...
  8. Microsoft Store Acquiring Licence

Microsoft Store Acquiring Licence: The title is self-explanatory , I tried everything to resolve it Powershell command , WSReset and even clear the cache. Just help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-acquiring-licence/d23f1727-d597-4884-8f52-266e552e41dc"
  9. Microsoft to acquire GitHub for $7.5 billion

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to acquire GitHub for $7.5 billion: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote] [quote] Today, we announced an agreement to acquire GitHub, the world’s leading software development platform. I want to share what this acquisition will mean for our industry and for developers. The era of the...
  10. Microsoft to acquire GitHub

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to acquire GitHub: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote] [quote] Today, we announced an agreement to acquire GitHub, the world’s leading software development platform. I want to share what this acquisition will mean for our industry and for developers. The era of the...