Windows 10: microsoft activation code

Discus and support microsoft activation code in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; just last week bought a new laptop and already asking me microsoft activation code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by I.Ibrahim Ali, Aug 8, 2019.

1. microsoft activation code

just last week bought a new laptop and already asking me microsoft activation code

:)

I.Ibrahim Ali, Aug 8, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Aug 8, 2019
  4. microsoft activation code

Microsoft Activation

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. How did you install Windows 10 before performing the Reset?
    2. Which edition of Windows are you trying to activate?

Step 1: Check the Status of the Windows Activation

1. Open the Run command (Windows Key + R Key)
    2. Type in ‘Control system’ and hit ‘Enter’.
    3. Check the status.
    4. Let us if you see ‘Windows is activated’ on System Properties Window.

If the Windows is not activated, try to activate with the product key.

Windows product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows

Step 2: Activate with the Windows 10 product key

1. Open the run command (Windows key + R Key)
    2. Type in “Slui 3” and click on ‘Activate’ and then check the status of issue.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

microsoft activation code

1. microsoft activation code - Similar Threads - microsoft activation code

2. Activation code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation code: My computer won't boot and I have tried everything I can. Now I need to reformat and do a clean install of Windows. However I can't find my activation code. The support states it should be in the confirmation email or order history from Microsoft store but I cannot find it....
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code: I have a new hard drive on my desk top, When I install The MS Flight Simulator Game it installs ok. Im never asked to enter an activation code. I have both discs and activation code, After 30 minutes, the game goes off and an error message appears asking me to activate the...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code: I have a new hard drive on my desk top, When I install The MS Flight Simulator Game it installs ok. Im never asked to enter an activation code. I have both discs and activation code, After 30 minutes, the game goes off and an error message appears asking me to activate the...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator Activation code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. activation code

activation code: Hi I have bought windows 10 home recently in Iran . I received the actiovation code via email from seller . How can I check the activation code to find out if it is genuine or not ?...
  7. Activation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation code: so im currently downloading windows 11 and i realised and i want to know that if i switch to windows 11 im going to lose my activation key code and then i will have to buy another one is there any possible way to use my windows 10 to my windows 11??...
  8. Microsoft store purchase not installed, no activation code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store purchase not installed, no activation code: I order Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 and paid for the software by master card. the order shows completed BUT the software is not installed, no serial number or activation code has been provided all attempts to contact the store is via multiple choice questions and MUST...
  9. Activation Code

Activation Code: I have a new computer. I have installed the software and entered activation product code and was told activation was successful. However, upon restarting I get an error message stating it could not be completed. What aam I not doing?...
  10. Activation Code

Activation Code: What can I do for my Activation code of Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-code/55db3246-16dd-4c71-a27a-6c78ad07f07b"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my activation codd expired for my windows ehst should i order