Windows 10: Microsoft Activation for windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Activation for windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was using my computer and all of a sudden, a watermark showed up on my computer telling me to activate windows. I bought this computer over a year... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by aaronjohnson8, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Microsoft Activation for windows 10

I was using my computer and all of a sudden, a watermark showed up on my computer telling me to activate windows. I bought this computer over a year ago with windows 10 pre-installed. After going through the troubleshooting option in the activation tab, it gave me an 0xc0000022 code. So I did a system reset and the issue persisted. I've ran a malware scan and a virus scan to see if it could be a virus or something and only one thing came back and it was deleted. What should I do?

:)

aaronjohnson8, Feb 23, 2019

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Feb 23, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Feb 23, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

Microsoft Activation for windows 10

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Microsoft Activation for windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Activation for windows 10

1. Microsoft Activation for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Activation

2. Is there a fix for Microsoft 11 Enterprise not activating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a fix for Microsoft 11 Enterprise not activating?: I have Windows 11 on my 2nd hand laptop but it isn't activated. The Microsoft store link "isn't available" and I don't have access to a product key. Is there a solution or workaround I can use?...
  3. Is there a fix for Microsoft 11 Enterprise not activating?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a fix for Microsoft 11 Enterprise not activating?: I have Windows 11 on my 2nd hand laptop but it isn't activated. The Microsoft store link "isn't available" and I don't have access to a product key. Is there a solution or workaround I can use?...
  4. I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...: I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems , as the phone line UK , USA etc can not accept my phone entries to the security verification phone options . This has been down for a week atleast . It was working fine from the same smart phone that I...
  5. I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...

I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems : Security...: I am unable to use Microsoft Phone activation , to license our systems , as the phone line UK , USA etc can not accept my phone entries to the security verification phone options . This has been down for a week atleast . It was working fine from the same smart phone that I...
  6. Windows activation Issues with E3 Microsoft Plan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation Issues with E3 Microsoft Plan: Hello,I accidentally bought a surface book studio that came pre installed with a windows home oem license.Now since we are a company it needs to be the enterprise version. I've tried to update it to Windows 11 Enterprise with a generic which worked but now I am not able to...
  7. Windows activation Issues with E3 Microsoft Plan

Windows activation Issues with E3 Microsoft Plan: Hello,I accidentally bought a surface book studio that came pre installed with a windows home oem license.Now since we are a company it needs to be the enterprise version. I've tried to update it to Windows 11 Enterprise with a generic which worked but now I am not able to...
  8. Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.: I was given a fix for this a few years ago but have forgotten it, of course. Can one of you chaps repeat for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-microsoft-fsx-accelerationgold/2d7f09d6-9d72-4acc-9811-7e149e811016
  9. Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.

Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.: I was given a fix for this a few years ago but have forgotten it, of course. Can one of you chaps repeat for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-microsoft-fsx-accelerationgold/2d7f09d6-9d72-4acc-9811-7e149e811016
  10. I'm Getting Active Devices In Microsoft Edge Browser Who Is Accessing These Devices?

I'm Getting Active Devices In Microsoft Edge Browser Who Is Accessing These Devices?: I'm getting active devices in Microsoft Edge Browser, and I would like to know who and where is the person accessing my browser with their device.You can toggle between the screens and every time I open up a new tab the device will reappear. This is happening in my Google...