Windows 10: Microsoft Activation Server Issue

Discus and support Microsoft Activation Server Issue in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Kindly let me know is the Microsoft Activation Server Issue is Fixed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Pradeeparox, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Microsoft Activation Server Issue

Kindly let me know is the Microsoft Activation Server Issue is Fixed?

:)

Pradeeparox, Nov 11, 2018
  2. ATIonion Win User

XP Activation issues

if the key was once activated (as in your case) then you will have to call microsoft and they have you do a series of steps to obtain a product number that they then can assign a key for...if the system hasnt changed since activation then it shouldnt be a problem, xcept that the person you will talk to from microsoft will be really hard to understand...when you talk to them you'll know what i mean..

hopefully someone else may have a better solution then this for you ....good luck*Rockout :rockout:

ATIonion, Nov 11, 2018
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Microsoft Activation Server Issue

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Activation Server Issue

1. Microsoft Activation Server Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Activation Server

2. Active Directory and Exchange Server Upgrade Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active Directory and Exchange Server Upgrade Issues: Hi Guys,for your assistance pleaseOur Company is currently running a Windows Server 2008 AD,DNS,FILESERVER, WSUS linked to a Windows Exchanged Server 2013. Domain name is sample.com.ph user account in AD: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address: *** Email...
  3. Windows Server 2022 Activation issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2022 Activation issues: Hi there,I've installed brand new server with WS2022 Standard Version :- One HyperV Host Windows activated online with no issues- First VM WS 2022 Standard online activation no issues with AD/DS Role- Second VM with a Sage App Server. I can't activate this one online and slui...
  4. Windows Server 2022 Activation issues

Windows Server 2022 Activation issues: Hi there,I've installed brand new server with WS2022 Standard Version :- One HyperV Host Windows activated online with no issues- First VM WS 2022 Standard online activation no issues with AD/DS Role- Second VM with a Sage App Server. I can't activate this one online and slui...
  5. Windows Server 2022 Activation issues

Windows Server 2022 Activation issues: Trying to Activate a copy of Windows 2022 server. 4th server using this key 2x 16 core packs purchased. Error states it has been activated to many times. Technical support tells me it has been activated 6 timesdefinitely don't have that many and can't help. Transfer me to the...
  6. Windows Server 2022 Activation issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2022 Activation issues: Trying to Activate a copy of Windows 2022 server. 4th server using this key 2x 16 core packs purchased. Error states it has been activated to many times. Technical support tells me it has been activated 6 timesdefinitely don't have that many and can't help. Transfer me to the...
  7. activate from Microsoft servers?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activate from Microsoft servers?: Hi, so if a prebuilt computer that came with an OEM installation of Windows 10 (and a license key on a COA sticker) needs to have Windows 10 installed from scratch, for example on a new system drive, does one still need to activate the new Windows installation with the same...
  8. Microsoft activation servers down

Microsoft activation servers down: Hello, I have a legit windows Home edition version. I had a motherboard problem, fixed it, now I can't activate Windows. I keep going through the troubleshooter and select, Changed hardware on this device recently, but keep getting this stupid error message. I have also...
  9. Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now: Reports are coming in from all over the Internet that Windows 10 licenses get revoked on some systems currently and that activation is not available either at the time of writing. The most common issue that users and administrators experience right now is that the activation...
  10. Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now

Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now: Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now Windows 10 Pro deactivates, complains that you need a copy of Home New Windows Activation issue as Windows 10 Pro becomes Windows 10 Home Windows suddenly deactivated - Microsoft Community 121231

Users found this page by searching for:

1. issues with windows activation server