Windows 10: Microsoft addresses multiple issues in Windows 10 version 2004

Discus and support Microsoft addresses multiple issues in Windows 10 version 2004 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft recently acknowledged multiple known issues in Windows 10 May 2020 Update, which is scheduled to release between May 26 and 28. For... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, May 13, 2020.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft addresses multiple issues in Windows 10 version 2004

Microsoft recently acknowledged multiple known issues in Windows 10 May 2020 Update, which is scheduled to release between May 26 and 28. For reference, Microsoft warned that the May 2020 Update broke Windows Mixed Reality and the feature does not work correctly for many users.

Microsoft says it has released the third patch for Windows 10 May 2020 Update with four bug fixes. According to the changelog, Windows 10 Build 19041.264 (KB4556803) has finally resolved performance issues with Windows Mixed Reality (WMR), which prevented consumers from operating WMR headsets properly.

Another issue that prevented Disk Cleanup and Storage Sense from removing monthly updates cache has been addressed. Users flagged the bug in January and many consumers noted that they were unable to clean Windows Update cache after every new cumulative update.

“After a cumulative update installs, I always free space by using Disk Cleanup to remove “Windows Update Cleanup”. It works the first time, but every time I run it, it still shows that WUC has 1 GB available for cleanup. I click OK and rerun Disk cleanup, the same thing pops up,” one user wrote.

Microsoft addresses multiple issues in Windows 10 version 2004 Disk-Cleanup.jpg

Microsoft says that you can now finally clear Windows Update cache with Disk Cleanup or Storage Sense in Windows 10 version 2004 Build 19041.264 or newer.

The third patch for May 2020 Update also enables support for daylight saving time (DST) in the Kingdom of Morocco. The other changes include security fixes for Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Windows Kernal, Windows Virtualization, and other core components.

Microsoft has also acknowledged a new bug in the May 2020 Update that causes Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool to report incorrect status.

With DISM, you can modify and repair corrupted Windows 10 system image, but the tool isn’t reporting the correct status on systems running May 2020 Update.

While this could be a major problem for some users especially admins, Microsoft says it will deploy the fix in a future servicing update.

The post Microsoft addresses multiple issues in Windows 10 version 2004 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, May 13, 2020
  2. Drone Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

New CU for Anniversary Update. Brings system to 14393.726

KB 3216755 (January 26)

Pretty important update. Brings lots of fixes and installs without issues.

Download:

x64 [1.02 GB]

x86 [562 MB]

Addressed known issue called out in KB3213986—Users may experience delays while running 3D rendering apps with multiple monitors.
    • Addressed issue that prevents the conversion of a 24-bit image to 32 bits.
    • Addressed issue that causes the loss of Windows Firewall rules after upgrade from RTM to 1511 or 1607.
    • Addressed issue that causes a file download from a webpage to fail in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge browsers.
    • Addressed issue that prevents the use of the Delete Browsing History feature in Internet Explorer.
    • Addressed issue that loads websites that bypass the proxy server in the local intranet zone when the Intranet Sites: Include all sites that bypass the proxy server (Disabled) is set.
    • Addressed issue where an XSS false positive prevents a webpage from loading after logging in to a site.
    • Addressed issue that prevents users from connecting to a network
    • Addressed issue that causes the Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS) to fail if Active Directory Federated Systems is using the Japanese language set
    • Addressed issue that causes System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) scenarios to fail
    • Addressed issue that prevents user-built keyboard events from working.
    • Addressed issue that causes incorrect table dimensions in SAP® applications
    • Addressed issue that overwrites a <br>element when users select a line that is enclosed by a <span> element.
    • Improved reliability of Internet Explorer, Xbox, and Skype
    • Addressed additional issues with Bluetooth, Internet Explorer, engaged reboot, clustering, Internet Explorer, Japanese Input Method Editor (IME), Windows Shell. Networking, storage, fonts, Xbox, encryption, Group Policy, Point and Print, wireless networking, virtual disk, disk operations, multimedia, Work Folders, encryption, enterprise security, deduplication, domain controllers, Audit File System, Debug Memory Manager, Virtual Machine Management Service (VMMS), Remote Desktop, Task Scheduler, Microphone Wizard, .NET, font cache, system boot, and Surface Studio

Drone, May 13, 2020
  3. EarthDog Win User
    Microsoft Gives Windows 10 a Major Performance Boost

don't forget windows ME!! *Stick Out Tongue Microsoft addresses multiple issues in Windows 10 version 2004 :p

EarthDog, May 13, 2020
  4. Microsoft addresses multiple issues in Windows 10 version 2004

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft addresses multiple issues in Windows 10 version 2004

1. Microsoft addresses multiple issues in Windows 10 version 2004 - Similar Threads - Microsoft addresses multiple

2. Windows 10 2004 update - multiple issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 update - multiple issues: I've received the 2004 feature update for my system previously running 1909. I after rebooting I get a login screen, but after login I only have a blank screen with a mouse cursor. After a long time 15-30min I get a blue screen saying something to the effect that oobe had a...
  3. Windows 10; Version 2004 Ethernet connection issues

Windows 10; Version 2004 Ethernet connection issues: Since updating to Windows 10; ver 2004.... I have been experiencing ethernet connection issues. I cannot Roll back as the time has expired...and I think I updated in July. Ethernet Hardware is Realtek PCLe GBE Family Controller At first when coming out of sleep the...
  4. Version 2004 Windowed Application issues.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Version 2004 Windowed Application issues.: I've noticed now that, after updating from version 1903, that with some applications, particularly games such as Fallout Shelter and Roblox, are unable to render frames. This turns the window white outside of whatever frame was rendered last, unless it's resolution is in a...
  5. Is this a version 2004 issue?

Is this a version 2004 issue?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kyleo91 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ieuufd/is_this_a_version_2004_issue/
  6. Windows10 new PC build with 2004 version - Multiple Issues

Windows10 new PC build with 2004 version - Multiple Issues: Hi folks, Basically I have built a new machine with the up coming Microsoft Flight Simulator coming up in the 18th August. I have put in a lot of prep to get everything happening, finally put the new machine together last week. I9-9900k, z390 Rog Gaming Mobo, and some other...
  7. Microsoft 10 2004 - Corona version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft 10 2004 - Corona version: About a week ago I have been bombarded with the messages that the servicing 18-months period of my build of Windows 10 1809 has expired and I need to install a new build 2004. Build 1809 was pretty stable and everything worked fine, but I have decided that no harm to install...
  8. Windows 10 version 2004 TRIM Issues

Windows 10 version 2004 TRIM Issues: What is the ETA on MS resolving the Windows 10 version 2004 TRIM for SSD issues, especially the massive unnecessary, worthless writes which are degrading the life cycle of SSD ? Should I roll back to v1909 or ditch Windows and install Linux ? Gigabyte AERO 15 Manufactured...
  9. issues upgrading to windows 10 version 2004

issues upgrading to windows 10 version 2004: I encountered issues when upgrading my system to windows 10 version 2004. After installing the windows update, my system restarted. After restart, the system locked up with hitmanpro in the removing malicious software screen. Microsoft edge, and outlook, also were locked...
  10. Windows 10 Version 2004 Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Version 2004 Issues: After I installed Windows 10 Version 2004, it was really buggy across all of my computers including my new Laptop. So I reverted back to 1909, and my HP desktop wasn't so fortunate to get back up and running from the restore. I had to do an HP System Recovery. But one issue...