Windows 10: Microsoft adds supported language tags to Xbox games

Discus and support Microsoft adds supported language tags to Xbox games in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] With so many exciting games on the market, it’s understandable that gamers may do some homework before committing to a title:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft adds supported language tags to Xbox games

Source: It Just Got Easier to Discover Games on Xbox in Your Preferred Language - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Mar 10, 2021

2. microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 10, 2021
  3. tags or title for pictures / photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Title is used to get more information about the content, different documents will have different title.

You can add same tags for documents with different title to group them to together, which will help in searching the file with same tags. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to add tags or title to your image.

Steps:

1. Right click on the Image or photo you want to tag.
    2. Select Properties.
    3. Select Detail tab.
    4. Under Description section, select
      tags or title.
    5. Add your tags or title and click on
      Ok.

Note: You can add more than one tag to the same image or photo.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft adds supported language tags to Xbox games - Similar Threads - Microsoft adds supported

2. add tags to mkv

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    add tags to mkv: hi..i've been facing a problem...i want to organize some files...and when i want to add tags to mkv files...the option "tags" in details tab doesn't work for me and cant add o edit anything in detail tab...
  3. add tags to mkv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add tags to mkv: hi..i've been facing a problem...i want to organize some files...and when i want to add tags to mkv files...the option "tags" in details tab doesn't work for me and cant add o edit anything in detail tab...
  4. add tags to mkv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. when will microsoft add speech recognition support for telugu language pack

when will microsoft add speech recognition support for telugu language pack: IN MY WINDOWS PC I HAVE THREE INPUT LANGUAGES PACKS INSTALLED, ENGLISH-INDIA, ENGLISH-UNITED STATES, AND TELUGU. FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGES I HAVE TEXT TO SPEECH, BASIC TYPING SPEECH RECOGNITION, HANDWRITING; BUT FOR TELUGU LANGUAGE I ONLY HAVE SUPPORT FOR BASIC TYPING. I NEED...
  6. Can't add tags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add tags: I downloaded file meta to add tags in pictures but I am not able to write anything in Tags option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-tags/72fcb997-7d92-40c4-b7f5-ef656bf23b1d
  7. Can't add tags

Can't add tags: I downloaded file meta to add tags in pictures but I am not able to write anything in Tags option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-tags/72fcb997-7d92-40c4-b7f5-ef656bf23b1d
  8. Can't add tags

9. add tags

add tags: In file explorer y want to add and see tags in tag column for my folders[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-tags/2658084e-71b5-4a55-8a74-bf08d342fc40
  10. Microsoft Translator adds Telugu as a supported language

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Translator adds Telugu as a supported language: Microsoft Translator is excited to announce the launch of Telugu, our latest AI-powered text translation language.The launch of Telugu was officially announced at Interspeech 2018 in Hyderabad, India. Hyderabad is the capital of the Indian state of Telangana where Telugu is...