Windows 10: Microsoft again making my life miserable.

Discus and support Microsoft again making my life miserable. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] What has Microsoft done (with Windows update???) to affect the user community??? The fix at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310049... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AntonVenter1, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Microsoft again making my life miserable.

Microsoft again making my life miserable. 1d4cd664-248f-4e49-964e-01acee7f06d9?upload=true.png

What has Microsoft done (with Windows update???) to affect the user community???

The fix at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310049 does not work on my system config (Windows 10, 64 bit).

PLEASE SUPPLY A FIX THAT WILL WORK FOR ME.

:)

AntonVenter1, Sep 5, 2018

2. How to add tiles to Life at a Glance?

Hi

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you pin the app tile and Life at a glance on the Start screen.

Follow the below steps:

• Type program in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the app and select Pin to Start.
    • Again, type life at a glance in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 5, 2018
  3. sinner33 Win User
    Microsoft Makes WGA Smarter

Hmmm, finally they are addressing the "real" problem. Making legit users life miserable. Now they'll be less miserable while the rest of us will still keep doing what we've always been doing *Toast :toast:

sinner33, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Microsoft again making my life miserable.

I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft again making my life miserable.

1. Microsoft again making my life miserable. - Similar Threads - Microsoft again making

2. Why make life difficult with Bitlocker?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why make life difficult with Bitlocker?: My girlfriend bought a computer 1 1/5 - 2 years ago, an HP Victus laptop with windows 11. Just this morning when I got home from work, ready to play some games, I'm ambushed with Bitlocker. Spent the next 5 hours trying to figure out how to get back on to HER computer, all...
  3. Why make life difficult with Bitlocker?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why make life difficult with Bitlocker?: My girlfriend bought a computer 1 1/5 - 2 years ago, an HP Victus laptop with windows 11. Just this morning when I got home from work, ready to play some games, I'm ambushed with Bitlocker. Spent the next 5 hours trying to figure out how to get back on to HER computer, all...
  4. Are they really that miserable doing this ????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are they really that miserable doing this ????: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user_1312_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/snjsc5/are_they_really_that_miserable_doing_this/
  5. OneDrive - How more miserable can Microsoft make computing??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive - How more miserable can Microsoft make computing??: How can I unscrew OneDrive from my computer. I would like to continue using it BUT when I want to use it. OneDrive seems to default into so many apps I have a hard time finding my files. For example: .zip files always have .../OneDrive/... in the path. NO I don't want...
  6. Microsoft looks to MetaOS to make Microsoft 365 whole life experience

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft looks to MetaOS to make Microsoft 365 whole life experience: [ATTACH] Earlier this year, some leaks about Microsoft's "MetaOS" had a lot of us Microsoft watchers scrambling to figure out what this foundational layer is and how it will affect Microsoft's various products and services in the future. Recently, I've unearthed some more...
  7. How do I make this less miserable?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make this less miserable?: I have not used a computer in probably over 5 years. I have just used my phone for my business. Gmail and Google calendar were all I needed. I just bought the Lenovo Flex 15. I am not loving the tiles and the Microsoft apps. Is there anyway to get shortcuts to what I actually...
  8. Miserable Performance of Microsoft Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Miserable Performance of Microsoft Windows: Working in windows now a days becomes a nightmare for me especially when I open any of the development tool like Visual Studio or SSMS. Sometimes windows cant even take opening google chrome. Please help me get rid of this slowness so that I can at least do my work. The...
  9. Microsoft please make Windows usable again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft please make Windows usable again: I use contrast theme in form of everything neutral gray for years and couldn't anymore because it gives me weird bug of no right click menu in open/save dialogs and crushing Zbrush. And the black theme is a same usability/design disaster as default white one. My eyes...
  10. my life tile doesn't life again

in Windows 10 Support
    my life tile doesn't life again: sorry to intrude..but look like my life tile doesn't life again...*Shock.. is there a solution for this. to be specific store is dead now, calendar, mail, .. already restarting, from clean 'till normal, sfc , dism , cleanup storecomponent, .. thanks! 23958