Windows 10: Microsoft Age of Empires II: Gold Edition

Discus and support Microsoft Age of Empires II: Gold Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Before I get too far, I want to say that what I'm asking is probably a bit of a stretch, so I would not be surprised if people said "no." I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MasterYoda1041, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Microsoft Age of Empires II: Gold Edition

Before I get too far, I want to say that what I'm asking is probably a bit of a stretch, so I would not be surprised if people said "no." I just thought I'd ask. Also, I've tried adjusting various "compatibility" settings ("Run this program in compatibility mode for:..., "Reduced color mode," and so on).

I have a 2-disc CD-ROM version of Microsoft Age of Empires II: Gold Edition (which includes the 2.0a-patched version of The Age of Kings, as well as The Conquerors Expansion; each game is on its own CD-ROM). While I was able to install The Age of Kings, I cannot get it to run. Coincidentally, the only version I’ve been able to find when I search online for possible solutions is the one I already have. Some results I’ve investigated suggest downloading the game via Steam (pending availability of the game). Due to the trouble I’m having with The Age of Kings, I have not yet tried to install The Conquerors Expansion. As a result, I do not know if that game will have problems. Does anybody know of any legitimate Microsoft Windows 10-compatible patches for Microsoft Age of Empires II Gold Edition?

:)

MasterYoda1041, Aug 9, 2018

2. age of empires gold edition

I just got age of empires gold edition. I downloaded the disc. I can get to the start menu. when I try to start a game it says I need to insert a game disc. (the cd is in). I am running windows 10. any suggestions???

PaulMitcham, Aug 9, 2018
  3. insert cd error in age of empires gold edition

Hi Prem,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10, I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if Game is not installed properly.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you checked whether empires gold edition game is compatible with Windows 10 or not?
    • Is the issue specific to empires gold edition game?

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Empires gold edition game in the computer. Check if it helps.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with running
    empires gold edition game, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Microsoft Age of Empires II: Gold Edition

age of empires gold edition

i just updated my pc and have windows 10 but my old age of empires gold edition seems not to be compatible. is there another game version I can get that will work on windows 10?

ERICASTEWART, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Age of Empires II: Gold Edition

1. Microsoft Age of Empires II: Gold Edition - Similar Threads - Microsoft Age Empires

2. age of empire II definitive edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    age of empire II definitive edition: bonjour le jeu age of empire II definitive edition ne fonctionne plus depuis la dernière mise à jour xbox sur pc il reste planté sur "synchronisation en cours des données"merci de voir si le problème vient de votre plate formejean-marc...
  3. age of empire II definitive edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    age of empire II definitive edition: bonjour le jeu age of empire II definitive edition ne fonctionne plus depuis la dernière mise à jour xbox sur pc il reste planté sur "synchronisation en cours des données"merci de voir si le problème vient de votre plate formejean-marc...
  4. Age Of Empires II Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Age Of Empires II Definitive Edition: Hi, I have two Windows 10 PCs. I want to purchase Age Of Empires II Definitive Edition. If I download and install on PC #1 can I also download and install on PC #2? I don't plan on using both to play simultaneously. Sometimes I use either/or and want to keep my options open...
  5. Age of Empires II

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II: I just purchased a Surface Pro, but it doesn't have a CD drive. I want to play Age of Empires II and have the disk and product ID number, but don't know if I can use it to download the game. Can I use the product ID to download the game?...
  6. Age of empire II definitive edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Age of empire II definitive edition: La aplicacion se desinstalo y no me permite instalar de nuevo el juego. como puedo resorlver este problema... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-empire-ii-definitive-edition/8574558f-167b-43a6-955f-328a7c67e1dc
  7. downloading Age of Empires II definitive edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloading Age of Empires II definitive edition: I am trying to download Age of Empires II definitive edition from my Microsoft Store, but failing. The download queue indicates that the process has reached the downloading stage, but nothing downloads. Do I need to disable the firewall, or is there something else I am...
  8. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Bought a code for Age of Empires II : Definitive Edition for Windows 10, the purchase shows up in my Microsoft Account, but I am unable to download the game from Microsoft store...when I put in redemption code it says the code has already been used. Please help me get this...
  9. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Hi, I cannot access the files in windows app folders i think is because Microsoft store is in some way blocking me. I have tried the next "solutions ": -Checking the permission of the file folder -Disable antivirus and controlled folder access -Take control over folder...
  10. problem with age of empires II HD Edition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with age of empires II HD Edition: hello, i have a biostar H81MHV3 version 7.1 motherboard with a celeron G1840 and internal HD Graphics with windows 10 x64 clear installed. the problem is age of empires II hd edition start with 1 or 2 fps for seconds and disappairs without a messages or any thing the games...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft Age of Empires II

2. age of empires ii hd for windows 10

3. microsoft age of empires conquerors support

4. microsoft age of empires gold