Windows 10: Microsoft Airband Initiative for Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois broadband

Discus and support Microsoft Airband Initiative for Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois broadband in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On Tuesday, Watch Communications and Microsoft Corp. announced an agreement aimed at closing the broadband gap, and the rural digital divide in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Airband Initiative for Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois broadband

Read more: https://news.microsoft.com/2019/07/0...-and-illinois/

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Agile Networks and Microsoft to deliver broadband access to rural Ohio

Read more: Agile Networks and Microsoft announce agreement to deliver broadband internet access to rural communities in Ohio - Stories

Brink, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    RTO Wireless & Microsoft to deliver broadband rural New York & Maine

Read more: RTO Wireless and Microsoft announce agreement to deliver broadband internet to rural communities in New York and Maine Stories

Brink, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Bokenzhe Win User

Backup Issue - Microsoft 10 - Cannot perform initial backup

Question

• Microsoft Airband Initiative for Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois broadband [​IMG]

Applies to

5 views Backup Issue - Microsoft 10 - Cannot perform initial backup

My backup stubbornly refuses to run. I can't run the initial backup, therefore the file history backups don't run either. This has been an ongoing problem for quite some time. Suggestions I've received have not worked so far. Following is the problem
    and the failed resolution attempts:

• I get this message from the Event Log:

Unable to scan user libraries for changes and perform backup of modified files for configuration C:\Users\Papa\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Configuration\Config

Event ID - 201

Level: Error

User - System

*** ---- There is no config file at this directory location. The contents of the location are:

catalog1

catalog2

config1

config2

• In another thread from July, someone suggested checking a particular service (I forget the name just now) is running. It is.

• Two days ago a Microsoft employee suggested the following steps. These steps resulted in no change, still no backup:

KA

Karthicka_R replied on

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to start and stop the services “Windows backup” and “volume shadow copy” and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+R” and in the run command box type “services. MSc”.
    • Search for the service “Windows Backup” double click on it and check whether the service is started or not, click on “OK” button. I suggest you to stop and start the service again.
    • Once done again search for the service “Volume shadow copy” double click on it and check whether the service is started or not. I suggest you to stop and start the service again, click on “OK” button and
      check whether you can perform backup successfully.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

• I performed these steps multiple times. The backup still crashes, with the same error message. In addition I collected the following error message, but only one time:

Unable to start a backup cycle for configuration C:\Users\Papa\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Configuration\Config

Event ID: 200

• Can anyone help me with this stubborn problem?

Thank you in advance.

Bokenzhe, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Airband Initiative for Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois broadband - Similar Threads - Microsoft Airband Initiative

2. my city loctiaon is wrong i live in skokie illinois Not Gary, Indiana, United States

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my city loctiaon is wrong i live in skokie illinois Not Gary, Indiana, United States: I trying get skokie as my current Locataion I Live in skokie Illinois not gary Indiana i try to switch my weather locataion back it Keep going back to gray when i mange my locations on my yahoo page Thank you helping Me out last time I check it Said My location was Skokie...
  3. my city loctiaon is wrong i live in skokie illinois Not Gary, Indiana, United States

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my city loctiaon is wrong i live in skokie illinois Not Gary, Indiana, United States: I trying get skokie as my current Locataion I Live in skokie Illinois not gary Indiana i try to switch my weather locataion back it Keep going back to gray when i mange my locations on my yahoo page Thank you helping Me out last time I check it Said My location was Skokie...
  4. my city loctiaon is wrong i live in skokie illinois Not Gary, Indiana, United States

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Broadband Connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broadband Connectivity: Hi. I bought a refurbished computer. The CPU is IntelR CoreTM i5-6600 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.31 GHz. I have connected an ethernet cable. I pay a lot of money for very fast broadband. My router has 2.4GHz and 5GHz. With the ethernet cable connection, my computer is only seeing the...
  6. Broadband Connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Broadband Connectivity: Hi. I bought a refurbished computer. The CPU is IntelR CoreTM i5-6600 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.31 GHz. I have connected an ethernet cable. I pay a lot of money for very fast broadband. My router has 2.4GHz and 5GHz. With the ethernet cable connection, my computer is only seeing the...
  7. no broadband on printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no broadband on printer: My canon printer was working and printing from PC but since installing new router will not accept any jobs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-broadband-on-printer/6e365c03-4456-4bb4-8dd8-63e8649b9d3a
  8. Broadband

Broadband: Broadband is ok in safe mode but slow in normal mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broadband/6745881a-c3b5-4067-8668-268576418f02
  9. Broadband Connection

Broadband Connection: Microsoft have giving me a ref number, put me through to technical department three times each time i was eventually cut off without speaking to anyone. I have made two call back later times and no one has called. So I still have no broadband connection....
  10. Agile Networks and Microsoft to deliver broadband access to rural Ohio

in Windows 10 News
    Agile Networks and Microsoft to deliver broadband access to rural Ohio: Today, Agile Networks, a leading provider of telecommunications solutions, and Microsoft Corp. announced a new agreement to bring broadband internet access to rural areas in Ohio, reaching 110,000 currently unserved people and greatly expanding access in underserved rural...